Talk about a placeman

boab1916

'UNDERSOLD'

Rangers chief Stewart Robertson slaughters SPFL and claims Old Firm derby alone worth MORE than £125m Sky TV deal​

• 16:28, 30 Jul 2021
  • Updated: 16:46, 30 Jul 2021
Anyone reminded this roaster there is no old firm and the SPFL do not bow to him and it is they alone who sell to the TV and sponsors and not the clubs. Talk about putting your feet under a table the guy who claimed up to your knees in fenian blood is better than fighting on the terraces when the huns caused it at Hampden v Hibs cause they got horsed. Is this the guy for the RIFC the tribute act ot TRangers charlies switcheroo club.

He’s probably right about underselling the tv rights, the Celtic v undead game 4x times a year is worth £28 million on they’re own, going by the calculations of each engerland premier league game worth £7 million each game, I know our league is shite, but that’s the games the WHOLE WORLD want to watch….probably should be looking at doing our own tv deal, as there’s NO market for any another other teams in our league…bar the huns

Not a fan of podcasts, but that was a great wee insight.

Interviewer sets the scene and then let's the guest star steal the show.

Not many egos on show, just fellas talking about the things that matter in life.

Even took a wee dip into the archives and this Cooboy is the real deal.

Now, if he started a 'true crime' series about corruption, pure murder and tax evasion - then I think we've got a good ane here

8.5/10

Not a fan of podcasts, but that was a great wee insight.

Interviewer sets the scene and then let's the guest star steal the show.

Not many egos on show, just fellas talking about the things that matter in life.

Even took a wee dip into the archives and this Cooboy is the real deal.

Now, if he started a 'true crime' series about corruption, pure murder and tax evasion - then I think we've got a good ane here

8.5/10
Erm, whit podcast you referring to :)

The wrong thread police are out to issue you with a caution

I'm more worried we have our own Placeman. PL was no doubt involved in his successor and that's worrying. When a tory runs to the showers to offer you a job, even the catholic church would worry! Lennon was PLs bitch, he let us all down. We need serious change, Dick Dastardly must be missing muttly. The Keystone cops still prevail, denying us points, offering protection to the darkside in a way that they will see as a green lite! The Board are the living dead, they offer nothing positive to the club, ironic that some have even openly invested in the zombie nation! Whatever Dick Dastardly had to offer the club is long gone. He has become a leech feeding on his own family. He is better suited across town. I wish Dom all the best, if he is indeed a fan, he must feel like a catholic walking into a masonic bar!

I caught a plaice once, it dived just before I got it out the water but i eventually got it out the water.

It was a nice Plaice.

Members online

No members online now.

Back