Team for next week in CL qualifier

Sarajevo apparently won the double this year so I think they could be quite a tricky team.
Be interesting if we went 3-5-2.
Bain
Ajer Jullien Simunovic
Forrest Broony Hayes
Calmac Christie
Eddie & Bayo

I think Hayes and Forrest are quick enough to track back and be a threat.

Sarajevo apparently won the double this year so I think they could be quite a tricky team.
Be interesting if we went 3-5-2.
Bain
Ajer Jullien Simunovic
Forrest Broony Hayes
Calmac Christie
Eddie & Bayo

I think Hayes and Forrest are quick enough to track back and be a threat.

Isnt bayo injured pal or was it not as bad to keep him out? ?

Is KT fit? If not...

Bain

Ajer Jullien Simunovic​

Forrest ____________________ Boli​

CalMac Broonie Christie​

Mikey​

Eddy
Mental formation, I know, but with no first-choice right back I don't see what else Lenny can do. It's pretty solid for away from home, too.

The Griff to come off the bench and score when we later move to a 4-4-2 with Ajer filling in at RB for the last 15 mins.

Is KT fit? If not...

Bain

Ajer Jullien Simunovic​

CalMac Broonie Christie​

Mikey​

Eddy
Mental formation, I know, but with no first-choice right back I don't see what else Lenny can do. It's pretty solid for away from home, too.

The Griff to come off the bench and score when we later move to a 4-4-2 with Ajer filling in at RB for the last 15 mins.

It is a mental formation only in the fact that it has been a helluva long time since serious positivity ??

You got all our deadly youngsters on the bench though?

Then its a fookin blinder ?????

Is KT fit? If not...

Bain

Ajer Jullien Simunovic​

CalMac Broonie Christie​

Mikey​

Eddy

like it Larry, HH

I fear poor Jack Hendry would have Vietnam Vet-style PTSD if we asked him to play left back.
He is not poor.Is better option than Simunovic who is always booked.The problem with Hendry is he gets distracted and he spreads out from his position when he plays as CB. If we put him on the left we are more safe.He was ok against Alashkert last season.He didn't make it against AEK although Lustig was responsible too , but Hendry doesn t have european experience to be critisized.
He did well against Salzburg or Leipzig i dont remember whic one ,but Lustig made the main mistake again back then

Right here goes my first Draft, on the assumption that KT is out and its to soon for our newbies, I'm going for a 442.

Bain.

Hendry Jozo Ajer Hayes.

Shved, Broonie, Cal Mac, Sinky

Jamsie, Eddie.

Back