Team for Sunday?

Hunskelper7121

With that horrendous injury list and DB suspended what will our best line up be? On the plus side Jamesy is back and Benkovic being on the bench against the Germans should be fit for Sunday and hoping Tom Rogic is fit too.

Lustig for me has not changed with regards to the type of football we need to be playing he picks the wrong option in the pass too often and has no confidence to go for a run. Gamboa played okay with exception of that silly lunge which wasn’t needed.

Brown, Ajer, Gamboa, Simunovic, Mulumbu out injured, Boyata suspended. I would play Christie.

Bain
Lustig Hendry Benkovic Tierney
Rogic McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Christie Edouard

could also be a 352 with Christie and Edouard up front

Brown, Ajer, Gamboa, Simunovic, Mulumbu out injured, Boyata suspended. I would play Christie.

Bain
Lustig Hendry Benkovic Tierney
Rogic McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Christie Edouard

could also be a 352 with Christie and Edouard up front
Christie looked hungry last night so I would agree.

I hope they put Lustig alongside Benkovic and have Gamboa on. Hendry is just not up to it at all yet, even last night near end he had a triangle of three players to pick to pass to, he chose because he is not ready and able yet and is likely placed under management pressure to play as if he is an experienced Barcelona defender to pass to the nearest and the one who had an opponent right next to him, nearly giving them a chance near the box for no reason.
Lustig and Gamboa are more likely to cope with the pressure and a pressing mind-games rat like naysmith.

Mulumbu is on the naughty step apparently.

Do you know what has he supposed to have done wrong?

No idea Jim. I'm just repeating what I've read. Someone mentioned the Sutton highlighted it as well. I'm not aware of any injury update/sickness/personal issues and he wasn't part of the squad. Considering we had our only 3 fit cms on the park I'd say he should of made the bench minimum. If we had by a sheer miracle been ahead he would of been a stick on for being brought on to protect it. He had also been in front of Kouassi who started. It could of been tactical BR wanting pace but something just doesn't feel right about it

I hope they put Lustig alongside Benkovic and have Gamboa on. Hendry is just not up to it at all yet, even last night near end he had a triangle of three players to pick to pass to, he chose because he is not ready and able yet and is likely placed under management pressure to play as if he is an experienced Barcelona defender to pass to the nearest and the one who had an opponent right next to him, nearly giving them a chance near the box for no reason.
Lustig and Gamboa are more likely to cope with the pressure and a pressing mind-games rat like naysmith.

Do you know what has he supposed to have done wrong?

Someone has been feeding that rat Kris Boyd with inside info and the word is it's Malumba. Kilmarnock links and all that

Hope Sutton is just guessing.
Thinking the same the other day, wondering where Mulumbu was so was googling the news, I did find mention of injury but no details and nothing official.

see this today in the scotsman which is again vague.
Leigh Griffiths is also a doubt, having missed the 4-2 win over Hibs and the Leipzig match, while Youssouf Mulumbu is also struggling with injury, according to reports. Tom Rogic didn’t travel to Germany but is expected to return to the starting line-up.

Hope he turns up as he looks a player, only concern is his temperament with rat naysmith around.

Someone has been feeding that rat Kris Boyd with inside info and the word is it's Malumba. Kilmarnock links and all that

Hoping that is just also guesswork doing the rounds!
I don't listen to or read anything he would state, do you know if Boyd has actually said anything credible of any worth that must have been sourced?
I know from headlines about Commons and him talking about divided dressing room but all the media were guessing at that easy regular must be the reason guess.

Hopefully just a rumour, or even if true in naivety on Mulumbu's part, can't see BR being unable to look past it with just friendly advice or warning.

I don't care what the line-up is as long they all fecking play like the cup holders they are. I can't be doing with this team only turning up when it suits them. If they can't play week in, week out, then get rid now.

No one more so than Ntcham who goes from world class to lower division amateur league from week to week, sometimes in the same 90 minutes.
When he does not turn up and switched on 100%, easy to see why Man City decided we could have him.
When he does turn up, he could play for anyone.

So for me it’s Gordon in goal (as an aside I’d like to see Bain getting some games soon)

A back four of Tierney, Benkovic, Lustig, Gamboa

A diamond of Malumba, CalMac, Nitcham, Rogic

Edouard on the left and Jamsie on the right

See this football managing thingy... it’s simples

Malumba protecting the CB pairing, Nitcham and CalMac threading balls FORWARD into space for Rogic, Edouard and Forest. Play with pace and we’ll destroy them on that wide open pitch

My prediction 4 - 0

Back