TET argument thread, all arguments in here please……

Bellshill bhoy

All pointless childlike TET arguments in here please, keep all other threads clear for normal sane discussion……

TET I’ve blocked you, so no point in trying to start an argument with me…..I won’t see it….thank feck 🤣🤣

Ahem, it takes two to tango. TET isn't arguing with himself.
Another terrible thread.
I take it you don’t do humour shammy? Thread was posted to embarrass the people that get involved with the pages and pages of pointless drivel the rest of us have to Wade through, there was 3-4 pages with tet and John no, on one thread , then another few pages with shadow 2 and tet, on another
Anyone wishing to get involved with pages of pointless arguments with tet, can do it here, while the rest of us can get oan with the good stuff, like lenno’s photos or how shite Kelly is oan the predictor 👍🤣

How much of a prick is commons..."AP has been given a free pass...but for how long??" Emmm I don't know kris. He's managed 1 league game so far...how many years did you and your fucking scumbag journalists mates give slippy??? What was it 3 years.....4 years before he won a trophy??? Maybe that long?? And not one fucking game ya wee soup taking rat!!

I take it you don’t do humour shammy? Thread was posted to embarrass the people that get involved with the pages and pages of pointless drivel the rest of us have to Wade through, there was 3-4 pages with tet and John no, on one thread , then another few pages with shadow 2 and tet, on another
Anyone wishing to get involved with pages of pointless arguments with tet, can do it here, while the rest of us can get oan with the good stuff, like lenno’s photos or how shite Kelly is oan the predictor 👍🤣
😖 am no shite on the predictor

😂😂😂 Whit have me, John or anybody else got tae be embarrassed about? ;) None of us instigate that fucking nonsense and just for the record I tried tae end that exchange diplomatically on a few occasions for everybody's sake but with no joy obviously!

Naw he kinda is Shammy because he's accusing people of saying things they never said then arguing against those points! It's fucking nuts tbh!

Have a word with yer mate, for his sake if anything.
I think you and John no, realise it wasn’t aimed at you hence the title thread, don’t argue with an arrogant man or woman, I’m personally leaning toward the fact TET is a woman……always want the last word in every argument…….if you get the last one in….that’s the start of a new argument 🤣🤣

I think you and John no, realise it wasn’t aimed at you hence the title thread, don’t argue with an arrogant man or woman, I’m personally leaning toward the fact TET is a woman……always want the last word in every argument…….if you get the last one in….that’s the start of a new argument 🤣🤣

:LOL:(y) Naw I know mate I'm just messing.

The stazi has spoken

No right to reply

Still seems to be a collusion between the bhoys who like to attack the club with malicious conjecture

Latest posts

Back