TET argument thread, all arguments in here please……

All pointless childlike TET arguments in here please, keep all other threads clear for normal sane discussion……

TET I’ve blocked you, so no point in trying to start an argument with me…..I won’t see it….thank feck 🤣🤣
What exactly is your picture?

Pointless childlike blocking then goading

hahaha

Sums you up stazi

and im the wumin

hahahaha

Naw he kinda is Shammy because he's accusing people of saying things they never said then arguing against those points! It's fucking nuts tbh!

Have a word with yer mate, for his sake if anything.
no i dont thats what you do

And worse you refuse to back up your claims

you falsify quotes

and you get all potty mouth but claim you want civil conversations

And now your on a thread of a nutter who blocks people cause he wants to ignore them then taunts

All in an effort to avoid the reality that they are promoting the MSM line of attack on the club with no sources other than "word is" grapevine says so it must be true.

And its always malicious

How much of a prick is commons..."AP has been given a free pass...but for how long??" Emmm I don't know kris. He's managed 1 league game so far...how many years did you and your fucking scumbag journalists mates give slippy??? What was it 3 years.....4 years before he won a trophy??? Maybe that long?? And not one fucking game ya wee soup taking rat!!
You need to be a soup taker to get the gigs mate...if you tell it how it is your never asked again...look at the legendary Tom Boyd...told it straight and was never asked again...commons joins the walker.. Nicholas..Provan club...nothin but a wee sleekit wank

😂😂😂 Whit have me, John or anybody else got tae be embarrassed about? ;) None of us instigate that fucking nonsense and just for the record I tried tae end that exchange diplomatically on a few occasions for everybody's sake but with no joy obviously!
reread your potty mouthed tirades

diplomatically :p

Naw he kinda is Shammy because he's accusing people of saying things they never said then arguing against those points! It's fucking nuts tbh!

Have a word with yer mate, for his sake if anything.
For his sake if anything

quite deep that

what does it mean?

There are arguments and debates all the time on the forum, so whit? Oh, let's put them in a thread of their own instead of doing what everyone does and scrolls on past.

As I said TET isn't arguing with himself, it's just that some of you are too stubborn to ignore it and quite honestly all the he said, he didnae say etc to the neutral bystander goes both ways. The ignore button is a magic piece of kit, I use it often myself!

This wouldn't be happening you know if we were top of the league. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back