That other team ,ower there

Having another moan, can anyone tell Me why Dundee and others insist in cutting the amount of tickets to Celtic supporters why,they are turning down goon money guaranteed as the supporters buy however many are available for every empty seat a money loss you can’t make it up or recover it cannot for the life of Me why would do that they all must money to burn
Doesn't make any sense whatsoever, 400 odd less is nothing really considering it will still be over 3,000 Tim's, can only guess they're pretty confident they can sell out their own seats but I doubt that regardless of the fact its their best season for a long time

Nearly every away ground have cut our ticket allocation it seems like financial suicide, I don't know, but you'd think dundee would be wanting as much money as they could get thier hands on that could go towards a new pitch so they won't get hit with any more massive fines , I can't see 400 less tickets making much difference to the atmosphere our fans will be making, but the money dundee our throwing away does not make any sense unless they can fill every empty seat with thier own fans, I'll wait and see.

Nearly every away ground have cut our ticket allocation it seems like financial suicide, I don't know, but you'd think dundee would be wanting as much money as they could get thier hands on that could go towards a new pitch so they won't get hit with any more massive fines , I can't see 400 less tickets making much difference to the atmosphere our fans will be making, but the money dundee our throwing away does not make any sense unless they can fill every empty seat with thier own fans, I'll wait and see.
Can’t understand it at all don’t know how much they charge a ticket for but if they end up with 400 plus empty seats that’s a lot of cash which to me is pure stupidity

Last edited:
Say £25 a ticket. That’s £10,000. Only in Scotland do cash strapped businesses turn away paying customers. Utter madness fae Dundee.
This must be the only country where cash strapped businesses turn down cash investment in favour of empty seats. It would never happen in cinemas or theatres. It’s not just Dundee, every away game we go to ( except livi ) have large amounts of fans with cash in hand trying to buy tickets while at least a third of the stadiums are empty

I see there are rumours going about from a few different sources that Gerrard is going to put a bid in for Tavpen and Goldson. Souness Boumsong situ comes to mind ... With the money Gerrard has over there, I wouldn't be surprised that it will be way beyond what they are worth.

I see there are rumours going about from a few different sources that Gerrard is going to put a bid in for Tavpen and Goldson. Souness Boumsong situ comes to mind ... With the money Gerrard has over there, I wouldn't be surprised that it will be way beyond what they are worth.
That's the only way they'll get t be money for them. £3mill for both of them. But Saudi money will be off the charts.

I read something aboot that a wee while ago. ( not sure where though). The sevvies wanted £15m Tavpen and Goalieson. The Saudis would pay a couple o mil for Handballson but only 0.5m for Tavdissapointedpen.
Not sure how true all that is but I did read something like that.

I read something aboot that a wee while ago. ( not sure where though). The sevvies wanted £15m Tavpen and Goalieson. The Saudis would pay a couple o mil for Handballson but only 0.5m for Tavdissapointedpen.
Not sure how true all that is but I did read something like that.
Were you on fallow fallow again Richy.?? 🤔 .. They 2 dont have a cap between them and would only be any good if they took Beaton and Co with them... Mind you Goldson probably get his hands chopped off over there 😱

Must be starting a volleyball team, the 'Hall of famer' and big 'Careless hands' Slippy G must be wanting his jotters

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back