That other team ,ower there

You have to all bear in mind, that anytime we play against the hunz-lite, then just like their full-fat brother(hoods) we're also playing against a dodgy as fuck ref as well.

Wee Nicky Kuhn gets a bust nose yesterday, but it was an accident. Wee Yang lifts his leg above knee height and he gets sent aff!!!

Anyways, what better way to roond aff a double season, but by wrappin it right roon' thum tight

7-1 Hoops (and the 1 will be a fuckin pen)

How bad a player are you when that cunt Silva replaces you ?
Credit where it's due though, Derek Ferguson said Silva brings nothing to the Huns
He got played in 2 yards out and only Gordon to beat, and he fell over his own feet
They really are hopeless
And on the weekend's performances, if we're going for Miovski or Shankland, it's the Aberdeen man cos Shankland was nowhere near it today, so he'll go to Ibrox next window
Nothing to fear from that team HH
Shanklands a FAT HUN BASTARD, NAE Fukin way we've EVER been interested in him! Take away his pens & he's lucky tae get DOUBLE Figures.. Over-rated Lard Arse!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Having a Ngt aff the AULD Bevvy, been Hammering it fur a wk SOLID!! 😭😭.. Watch game oan Firestick in hotel room.. No caring who wins but if the Mini Huns canny beat this SHOWER AE SHITE then the FIX IS IN as if we DONT awready kno it!! 😏😏

Ach done the Sunday Treble(Dominoes, Darts, Quiz) , mate, ragin Huns everywhere.
When we were leaving, telt them, I'll be back in on Sunday 26th May celebrating The Double 🤣🤣

See thier media are coming out with thier usual crap, wouldn’t know how to write the truth if thier life depended on it thought it was bad enough back in the sixties when they would print the most awful rubbish they are as guilty as many others for keeping the religion devide pot boiling they must spend hours at night trying to justify thier action if you can’t be true to yourself you can’t be true in life

Having another moan, can anyone tell Me why Dundee and others insist in cutting the amount of tickets to Celtic supporters why,they are turning down good money guaranteed as the Celtic supporters will buy however many are available for every empty seat a money loss you can’t make it up or recover it cannot for the life of Me think why would do that they all have must money to burn

Last edited:
Back