That other team ,ower there

Thier daily newsheet has been flying the flag again for them every player a multi million buy at little outlay, how much cash they will get for the players they are selling and the clubs lining up to buy them,that fountain of all knowledge Miller in forming the world of the massive team that is being built at Ibloss so far players on free or at the cheapest price they can get them would not be surprised if a couple of paid them to take them off thier hands premier clubs after the players the brought in the only time the Mention Celtic is to cast aspirations on the amount they have got for players past and present you would think that one day it will come to a stop but know the same recycled Crap day after day to feed the mugs the most frightening thing of all they beleave it

Thier daily newsheet has been flying the flag again for them every player a multi million buy at little outlay, how much cash they will get for the players they are selling and the clubs lining up to buy them,that fountain of all knowledge Miller in forming the world of the massive team that is being built at Ibloss so far players on free or at the cheapest price they can get them would not be surprised if a couple of paid them to take them off thier hands premier clubs after the players the brought in the only time the Mention Celtic is to cast aspirations on the amount they have got for players past and present you would think that one day it will come to a stop but know the same recycled Crap day after day to feed the mugs the most frightening thing of all they beleave it
Thing is this new lot will be trained up in the same dive /cheat/stamping way with the knowledge they'll get away with it ,there fans in the media nad the stands scream about getting demble dollars but they've only achieved it once and Ajax can't wait to offload the guy
if they had actually trained morethanuseless in playing football and being a fellow pro then they could have made a decent wedge on him ,,,,,,and they wonder why nobodys wants to buy any of there players ,,,,,,,,there week in week out falling down cheating is really working against them

Return to sender Balongun is set to return to the black hole that is Ibloss this player was sent on his way because he was not good enough for them,now that QPR have let him go for the same reason Beale has decided to bring him home so he has now signed 5 on a free paid for 2 cheap as chip sorry at today prices the chips are probably dearer so to that he has added a reject- reject to his revaluation be afraid folks barmy Beales army is on the march to nowhere can’t wait for thier champions league games

Return to sender Balongun is set to return to the black hole that is Ibloss this player was sent on his way because he was not good enough for them,now that QPR have let him go for the same reason Beale has decided to bring him home so he has now signed 5 on a free paid for 2 cheap as chip sorry at today prices the chips are probably dearer so to that he has added a reject- reject to his revaluation be afraid folks barmy Beales army is on the march to nowhere can’t wait for thier champions league games
Always seemed to be a persistent pest when playing against us though.

How medieval are these morons, nothing else going on in there lives..oops that is their life.
My daughter has just showed me footage on her phone, babies and young kids having a party.

My sister-in law was in Ireland visiting friends a few years back she said you could the pallets miles away they were so high.

How medieval are these morons, nothing else going on in there lives..oops that is their life.
My daughter has just showed me footage on her phone, babies and young kids having a party.

My sister-in law was in Ireland visiting friends a few years back she said you could the pallets miles away they were so high.
There’s a video of one of them falling off the huge bonfire as they are building it
Last year a 30 year old father of two fell to his death as he was helping build one
Indoctrinating their kids to keep the staunch going
More to be pitied

Huns have a new team, we have to know thy enemy, a few interesting things to note over the first 10 minutes
They are throwing the ball forward quickly, not quite route one, but down the wings
Newcastle toying with them
No hun player making a mark on the game

The BIGGEST change the wee Fannie’s of the onion bears have moved stands, instead of being in the corner of the free broomloan they are now behind the goal of the Copland rd end, wonder if that’s a permanent thing, it would open up the stand for going back to the full derby allocation 👍

Huns are Rotten...their tactic is to harass and try and play a press. However if you can play fitba you just play around them and they are just left to hack the opposition down.
New guy Dowell already showing the thuggery policy ...Sima guy not in it Lammers getting no service Cantwell falling to the ground at every opportunity.....Tavpen getting roasted.
Scottish MIB trying to help them but Newcastle outclassing them.
I know it's only a pre season game but as you know the huns compete in the pre season Cup so at the moment they ain't gonna win that .

Back