That other team ,ower there

Simple solution…..live beam back to the big screens at parkhead and ibrokes, for each teams away fans, both stadiums full, both teams making money 🤷‍♂️
The polis would probably reject it as they'd need double their numbers if the game was shown at the other stadium. Bear in mind they'll be short staffed as most bobbies will be at Ibrokes watching their side get beat!

Their beam backs have always resulted in hun on hun violence ,,,,,,maybe take away the tellys and give them a radio each
Jesus Kelly, they are bad enough when they can see in front of them exactly what is going on. Even then they can't deal with it. 🥶. Imagine the scenarios that would be going through the empty space in their heads if they had access only to a radio. Unless - - - 💥 🤯

The sevco instigated tickets scandal has now spread to nearly every club in the spfl. I think it's only a mater of time before away fans say " the atmosphere is dead with very little support stuff it" once that happens thier will probably be a meeting called to get all the clubs together to see how they can fix this.
The people who govern football in Scotland will do all they can to avoid pointing the finger at ibrox and the media have been doing it all along.
It's about time the celtic support who's been travelling to away grounds in unbelievable numbers for years and years and are being denied the chance to see thier team play apart from what amounts to a hand full of fans really do need a conversion about what they can do to get their fellow supporters back to the numbers of last season.
I'm not talking about the ibrox situation that's different that's about the safety because our fans lives are at risk with the 700 tickets given its like a turkey shoot.
This should have been nipped on the bud by the powers that be but as we all know the powers that be are shit scared of the ibrox club. Scottish football is going to hell in a hand cart ,everyone can see that but nothing is being done about it.
Kind of reminds you of the film "DONT LOOK UP".
I thought for a moment this was a Winter post.
Please FFS can we keep to the point? !!!!
Only kidding or course . Drink has been taken🙄

I'll give it a month and you'll be seeing tweets saying " Get Greegsy and Alfie back man , they get what the clubs aw aboot "
If I was a betting man, I would put good money on Morenotless being back at the Bigotdome again this season. Like Goldson last summer, no other club is prepared to sign him even for free! And no doubt, just like Goldhun the dafties in charge of that club will give him yet another payrise to rejoin them even though no-one else wants him!!!

The polis would probably reject it as they'd need double their numbers if the game was shown at the other stadium. Bear in mind they'll be short staffed as most bobbies will be at Ibrokes watching their side get beat!
]
The police can only ask for it not to go ahead, we don’t live on a totalitarian police state, it’s a private event held in a private place🤷‍♂️

I believe in the power of positive thinking, if we all wish it and believe in it- then Cuntwell will have his leg snapped in a 50/50. If we want it enough we can even make it career ending. I believe!!! An ACL injury would also be welcome.
I don’t advocate violence or wish an injury on any player
But due to the fact I suffered a torn ACL in a game which curtailed my football playing and left me with a big fugly scar on my knee, and changed my gait, in his case, I’d make an exception

Just seen a headline saying 'Sevco' will be demanding a ticket allocation for Celtic Park. It is really beyond time that our Board stood up to these bullies and their media lackeys, and put and end to their attempt to play politics with every issue. It is now patently obvious they will keep flexing their muscles as long as they are not challenged. I would raise the issues of the 5WA and their accumulation of unwon, but bought titles. So what if it is in the past? A simple Board statement that we as a club do not recognise them as the 'Old Firm'. Also pointing out that Rangers FC died in 2012. And the only honours we recognise are those won by 'Sevco" since 2012. Put them on the back foot and refuse to back down. It is the only way to deal with these type of people, who have no respect for anybody or anything. Especially when it involves us. F**k the money the board feels we may lose as a result of this stance. Some things are more important than money. I don't think there would be much money lost at all. Things would continue pretty much as they are. Except that we as a club would not have to listen to their nonsense, nor give it tacit approval by remaining silent. See what they make of that.
‘Demanding’
Let them stamp their feet and gnash their tooth, and tell them to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut
In other words… that would be a… no
GIRFUY ya mutant inbred bastards
HH

Just seen the dive 🙄 the golden boy then has the audacity to hold his shin and roll about ,a whole new level of sportsmanship .
No different from that sod who dived without being touched and lay celebrating by punching the air because he had got a penalty, it’s got to be something they practice part of thier ideology Cheat in all things,on the pitch off the pitch makes no difference to them and thier Masonic ideals even to Celtic supporters going to a game against them they have reduced the number to 700 stating they have 45 thousand season ticket holders expect Celtic have awaiting list that long but have capped to allow for thier own supporters and visiting one,s which is the correct thing todo not them they still think they are a power in Scottish Football which was also bult on cheating supported by outside agencys today they are nothing in dept up to thier eyeballs and a team worth zero people who say they are needed in Scottish Football are living in the past they are a boil that’s needs busting and the stench drained from the game

No different from that sod who dived without being touched and lay celebrating by punching the air because he had got a penalty, it’s got to be something they practice part of thier ideology Cheat in all things,on the pitch off the pitch makes no difference to them and thier Masonic ideals even to Celtic supporters going to a game against them they have reduced the number to 700 stating they have 45 thousand season ticket holders expect Celtic have awaiting list that long but have capped to allow for thier own supporters and visiting one,s which is the correct thing todo not them they still think they are a power in Scottish Football which was also bult on cheating supported by outside agencys today they are nothing in dept up to thier eyeballs and a team worth zero people who say they are needed in Scottish Football are living in the past they are a boil that’s needs busting and the stench drained from the game
I don’t think you are wrong Digger about them practising going down for pens. If you have a close look at them they all go down and roll about the exact same way 😡

The Daily Rangers will never change. Below is how they reported poor Cantwin will be targeted by the MIBs for being a chesting wee shite.

Screenshot_20230728_223347_X.jpg

Note the cropping of the photo. For some bizarre reason they chose to not use the full image which clearly shows how far away the goalie was from actually making any contact with him. I wonder why??? (Not really)

20230728_223359.jpg

The Daily Rangers will never change. Below is how they reported poor Cantwin will be targeted by the MIBs for being a chesting wee shite.

View attachment 23304

Note the cropping of the photo. For some bizarre reason they chose to not use the full image which clearly shows how far away the goalie was from actually making any contact with him. I wonder why??? (Not really)

View attachment 23305
Thats a penalty everyday of the week

at ibrox

View attachment 23304

View attachment 23305
Was there a Sniper in the crowd?

Members online

Latest posts

Back