That other team ,ower there

And a voice for the newspapers. Seriously, how the hell does an imbecile like him or Boyd or Walker continue to get employed as pundits? There must be more articulate and knowledgeable ex-players available to do this role than these gobshites?
The brotherhood (emphasis on the hood bit) of the tickly fingered, cloven hoofed ones, that's why he's given air time

Last edited:
He does what huns do.

I always found the difference between hun fans and Celtic fans, who play against the clubs, quite funny.
A Celtic fan will try his hardest against us. He wants to show the club and the fans that he's a good player...and to be fair, Celtic fans appreciate it. When a known Tim plays well against us, he's applauded for his efforts.
Huns on the other hand, down tools against the scum. Their loyalty to the peepul overrules everything and anything.
Yup, look at the performance Marshall put in against us Helicopter Sun!! 😭😭😭.. Aye we were SHITE but if that had been McGrunter or Goram against the Huns we'd have been 3 or 4 up!

Twitter rumours, (I know, probably shite), that Alex Rae stiffened Silva in the dressing room yesterday, would be nice, if true😂
Live on Sky Box Office - only £16.90. USC shamefully presents direct from the Bigotdome Dressing Room, for the Cryweight Belt, Alex "The Hill-Billies Have Eyes" Rae flouncing against Fabulous "Appalling Creep" Silva. Who will claim the empty purse in this pitiful Sash Bash?

No Loving Cups or Tricycles will be at risk as the pretendy hard-man slaps the pathetic Jessie who will spend most of fight rolling about on the pish-sodden floor.

Special guest referee - John Cheatin' Beaton.

2024-05-07-21-11-54-469.jpg

Well done TT, and yes better to leave before the shenanigans begin. We've all seen what bear on bear looks like in the past, not a pretty sight. Best to you and the family, and here's to a great result next weekend where we absolutely crush those of the cloven hoof. HH

☘️HH DILL. Ach, some Sistermaw said something & my lass took the nip, of course she did eventually tell me what had been said, unfortunately I burst out laughing. Which didn't help matters. So took her home

I had to stop watching the PSG v Dortmund because o that fat swally McCoist. What a fuckin dick, sorry, an abshoulte fuckin dick. How the the fuck did his inane chatter win him commentator o the year?
As soon as I heard it was him, I turned it over to the Airdrie v Thistle match. Him and Kenny Miller. I don’t think they get a word in their houses. Never shut up.😡

Yup, Nicholas wiz DIFF class 1st spell wae us scoring over 50 in wan Season! Sadly chose the Shaggin life of London rather than Beatlemania of Liverpool & GUARANTEED Umpteen trophies!! Am sure he enjoyed it mind yi, nae shortage ae CRUMPET fur sure! 🤣🤣🤣 Wiz finished when he rejoined as were we.. 6 yrs waeoot a Trophy.. Bleak times indeed!! 😭😭.. Mind I had a grand on us in '95 Cup Final v Airdrie (Just been given 5k salary increase at work) @ 4/6.. That's how SHITE we were then! Watched in Brazen HEED.. Fukin Blootad at Full time & cdny watch last 10 mins as we wur HINGIN on! Crushed them 1-0 wae Big Pieres 9th min Heeder!! 😁😁
You brought back some good memories there Sean 👍 Cheers mate ☘️🇮🇪

Live on Sky Box Office - only £16.90. USC shamefully presents direct from the Bigotdome Dressing Room, for the Cryweight Belt, Alex "The Hill-Billies Have Eyes" Rae flouncing against Fabulous "Appalling Creep" Silva. Who will claim the empty purse in this pitiful Sash Bash?

No Loving Cups or Tricycles will be at risk as the pretendy hard-man slaps the pathetic Jessie who will spend most of fight rolling about on the pish-sodden floor.

Special guest referee - John Cheatin' Beaton.

View attachment 25718
There’s nae smoke without fire as the saying goes, weather it actually came to blows or not don’t know but something must have taken place they give this image of being happy bunnies, the diving Queen upset for being subbed an argument in the car park Slap Heed mouthing off does not say happy chappies to me, yet the daily liers try there best to twist it when they come out on Saturday hope they give them a good old Celtic Wellcome to cheer them up

Last edited:
I had to stop watching the PSG v Dortmund because o that fat swally McCoist. What a fuckin dick, sorry, an abshoulte fuckin dick. How the the fuck did his inane chatter win him commentator o the year?
Because the English audience love the Scottish twang!!. And mccoist lays it on extra thick…al sssshay ssshumthing that was sssshum goal it really was…

Latest posts

Back