That other team ,ower there

Watched da michty Shuns v Morton about 30 minutes before I gave up other than Tavpen ffs they were pish bang it up heid it on a bit like Aiberdeen but with less skill.
Ball goes wide bang it in both sides midfield only involved when the defence heads it up if anything they’re worse than last year much weaker.
I know I was bored and 30 minutes later the wife saved me she shouted that Peppa pig was oan well call old fashioned but I ran towards the light 💡
To me they’re shite but we can’t give them hope
Get players signed up and extinguish the bastards now is the hour Celtic give us the players to End them
You Ken it maks sense ( Fur Bridie )
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I actually thought Lawwell did OK from a business perspective but hated his interference in the playing side of operations. But he was culpable with regards the 5 way agreement and not challenging years of cheating and stealing of trophies & revenue from us & every other club by our biggest rivals. And for that I would not want him anywhere near our club except as a paying fan.

Lawwell was absolutely 100% in saying that we could not afford to pay players anywhere near the wages of players in England - but yet he thought it was perfectly acceptable for us to make him the highest paid CEO in the UK!?!?!
Liewell pushed BR out the door to further his Ego. DD allowed it, the Mcginn fiasco showed how much football idealogy is from power, entrenched from DD , getting BR back was good, but i see them both as weasels feeding on us all

369528963_878945700508241_8211565742335400375_n.jpg

I’d say all o thum

HH 🤬
I cannot see one of them take the risk of being so blatant and open, and making such a statement, without the confidence of knowing there were others with similar views in the back ground, who would be there to support him. We know it is a protected rotten, rancid nest of snakes inolved in Scottish refereeing. My disappointnent is that Stubbs never publicly rose this issue at the time. He was the Celtic captain. Maybe the club played a role. If so they are even more guilty. But how will it ever be tackled if Clubs, players and officials are not prepared to do so, by immediately and publicly calling it out ? When supporters do so we are are described as paranoid.

I cannot see one of them take the risk of being so blatant and open, and making such a statement, without the confidence of knowing there were others with similar views in the back ground, who would be there to support him. We know it is a protected rotten, rancid nest of snakes inolved in Scottish refereeing. My disappointnent is that Stubbs never publicly rose this issue at the time. He was the Celtic captain. Maybe the club played a role. If so they are even more guilty. But how will it ever be tackled if Clubs, players and officials are not prepared to do so, by immediately and publicly calling it out ? When supporters do so we are are described as paranoid.
I'd say that shit went on all the time back when stubbs is talkin about. That's why the cunts should be mic'd up. Every word should be recorded.

Last edited:
They boast about it on the after dinner circuit

I think they know they are immune from investigation and its been drilled into them since childhood that they dot see it as wrong but their right. Power to the peepo. its like a british caste system. in india the untouchables are openly called untouchables and pretty much have no rights. in usa prior to civil war same system was open now its clandestine in modern world.

the orange culture is clandestine but still very blatant but in denial superficially but when the curtain is down or they feel in their klan circles they have no problem manifesting their culture and their perceived rights while back in openess its the machiavelli spin and denial.

there is a newish political party that havent really hit mainstream yet but raised more funds than Lib dems recently

forget their name off hand but they want to go back to imperial british rights. think they will be big hit in scotland soon

checked it

the Reclaim party.

Last edited:
I think they know they are immune from investigation and its been drilled into them since childhood that they dot see it as wrong but their right. Power to the peepo. its like a british caste system. in india the untouchables are openly called untouchables and pretty much have no rights. in usa prior to civil war same system was open now its clandestine in modern world.

the orange culture is clandestine but still very blatant but in denial superficially but when the curtain is down or they feel in their klan circles they have no problem manifesting their culture and their perceived rights while back in openess its the machiavelli spin and denial.

there is a newish political party that havent really hit mainstream yet but raised more funds than Lib dems recently

forget their name off hand but they want to go back to imperial british rights. think they will be big hit in scotland soon

checked it

the Reclaim party.
So thats where all those PPI Companies went to. :unsure:

When you see the current hun players kick /dive/ cheat even the wummins team and get away with it ,New players must be made aware that the rules are for others and there's lots you will get away with while playing with sevco

The only good thing with that plan is no other team wants to buy your cheating players kent /morelos,

No matter when Stubbs had spoke up it would be ignored here in Scotland ,they don't care now even if they can use VAR to get away with it , if we played on a level playing field then sevco would be a bottom 6 club

Latest posts

Back