That other team ,ower there

Aye, thePEEPUL cheerful bunch these days, mibbie getting Pumped in Eindhoven they've got a clear picture of the future & it's fuckin bleak.

Europa League money won't keep the lights on, the pish that Bealy promised are more pish than expected, mibbie the £5m from Kamara will allow theCockney Bawbag too bring in some more pish.

Having watched them a few times this season, they're a team in transition, using long ball tactics, no width & relying on Set-pieces for goals, the Goalie & CB pairing look error prone when under pressure.

Midfield they're being by-passed except, when required too defend, the strikers jury's out on that one.

🎶I see a bad moon a rising,🎶

Even if Stubbs raised it at the time the referees would have closed ranks. It's now time to 🎤 the bastards although I remember I scenario when English referee David Ellary was 🎤 up during a EPL game. Ellary was a public school master at Harrow. He talked to the players like errand school boys. The league did not embrace the trial. Makes you 🤔

Exactly. should called the cheating cunt oot right after the game.HJ
A real captain would have called his players together, told them what they were up against, then informed management. Finally walk off the pitch there and then. To hell with sanctions, the Board and the SFA. Force them to confront the issue. Not start talking about it years later.

Last edited:
Probably told to keep his mouth shut even thou I beleave such a comment was made will he give a name doubt it to many legal things to consider , when they and thier mercenaries were on top they could do and say anything they liked knowing nobody would challenge it look back at some of our games back then and see how we were treated even today some of the decisions are outrageous

Last edited:
I remember going to games in the 60s . When the crowd heard the ref was Bobby Davidson a huge groan could be heard round the stadium . Right Orange bastard gave us nothing. Big Jock hated him . Worst ref I've ever seen. Still have nightmares about him😡

Back