That other team ,ower there

That was utter pish. Sevco masquerading as a football team. I’m not sure what that was but it definitely was not football. Imposters.
Aye yi wid think NasalHun wid look at that & say they're PISH we can get in behind them at will & we've Fuk Aw tae fear fae Dumb & Dumber upfront!! 😏😏.. U'd think that but sadly we kno they'll lie doon faster than a 🇹🇭🇹🇭Thai Burd in Bangkok!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I kind of watched their 2nd half on my phone and I thought both sides looked fairly poor. I have watched better Highland League matches than that. Maybe neither side's hearts were really in it for whatever reason??? It certainly wasn't as strong as a Champions League group as the SMSM were advocating after the draw!

I kind of watched their 2nd half on my phone and I thought both sides looked fairly poor. I have watched better Highland League matches than that. Maybe neither side's hearts were really in it for whatever reason??? It certainly wasn't as strong as a Champions League group as the SMSM were advocating after the draw!
When you say Heeland league games were they tossing cabers. Buns game fuo Tossers.
😉

HH😏

Total implosion from Aberdeen. Ar 2 -0 up when they needed to see the game out there was absolutely zero leadership from Graham Shinnie.
Just seen 2nd half of the 2nd half just after the Dons had a man sent off. How they werent given a penalty though was beyond me, VAR hardly looked at it never mind the Ref going to the screen, had he done so he would have given one. The other VAR incident with seconds to go was analysed to the nth degree, it was on the line and should have been a free kick, a cruel result for Barry Robson.

Just seen 2nd half of the 2nd half just after the Dons had a man sent off. How they werent given a penalty though was beyond me, VAR hardly looked at it never mind the Ref going to the screen, had he done so he would have given one. The other VAR incident with seconds to go was analysed to the nth degree, it was on the line and should have been a free kick, a cruel result for Barry Robson.
Who got sent aff??

Back