That other team ,ower there

Oh dear we will all now have to refrain from using the h.. word a Sheriff has now rulled it to be sectarian, if used against someone of the protestant faith... mainly Rangers supporters.
I wonder what the definition of the word faith is here, Big fekin gray area.... I mean is someone who was brought up in a household were no one attended church and they went to a non denominational school of the said Faith???? Or someone who got dragged to their church as a kid but now only goes for weddings and funerals etc... Of the faith???

Or is it as I suspect to appease the woke hun, and allow them to call their cop pals to arrest the easily offended.... Is it reciprocal??? If an alleged hun calls me a bad name due to my religion can I call the cops under the new ruling???

Being a hun is fuck all to do with being a protestant. It has no baring on what religion you are. I know huns of all faiths and none. I know catholic hun bastards, Proddy hun bastards....I'm sure they've even got a token Muslim hun bastard that kicks about with them.....and I'm sure not all sevco fans are Dirty hun bastards.
Let's be in no doubt here...this is a blatant attempt at the "different side of the same coin" shite we have to deal with in Scotland.
Singing songs about killing Catholics (notice the word CATHOLIC) or sending out "Kick a Catholic" posters to your fans (Notice the word CATHOLIC) or going to a Catholic Church to abuse and spit on the congregation and priest (notice the word CATHOLIC) is not the same thing as calling someone a fucking hun....and its a disgrace that a judge in Scotland has come to this decision. He has to be a Dirty hun bastard...IMO.

I'll post this again to show how bad our referees are, from the guy with the whistle to the wankers in the VAR room.

Hatate was awarded a penalty on Saturday. It was soft and Hatate went down easily, but every single player does it when they feel contact.
After a VAR review, it was deemed to not be a foul. Hatate was the attacking player. As he entered the box, the defending players boot made slight contact with the bottom of Hatates boot, all the while Hatate felt the defender leaning on him....he was within his rights to go down IMO. I'm not mad that it the ref changed his mind....but the video above shows that the penalty would have stood at the other end. The penalty would have stood if it was a hun.
Can I also point out, Souttars dive was right in front of the lineman, who didn't feel the need to tell Walsh that Souttar was cheating.....huns got a foul for that BTW...
Dirty cheating bastard and not forgetting his snide nip of Kyogo one time he played against us.

Oh dear we will all now have to refrain from using the h.. word a Sheriff has now rulled it to be sectarian, if used against someone of the protestant faith... mainly Rangers supporters.
How stupid. Isn't the term hun used because they were hiding in the shipyards when the Nazis were dropping bombs on Britain? Someone who is supposed to be as smart as a sheriff should have been able to work out that it is not offensive... well, not really.

I will continue to call all rainjers fans HUNS because that’s what they are, it’s nothing to do with religion, there’s no HUN places of worship, no HUN celebrants, I don’t recall HUN being an option on the recent government census form…..
HUN is not a religion

Take from the Cambridge Dictionary online
hun
noun [ as form of address ] informal (also hon)
UK /hʌn/ US /hʌn/
short form of honey: a way of speaking to someone you like or love, or someone who you want to be friendly to:
You OK, hun?

Hun
noun [ C ]
UK /hʌn/ US /hʌn/

a member of a group of people from Asia who attacked Europe in the 4th and 5th centuries

Not one mention of protestantism, they’re just making it up as they go along, can see a crowd funding operation for the 1st person that gets charged and fights it through the courts🤷‍♂️

Anybody ask this judge about his affiliations? If he has ever been linked to any one of multiple organisations, who may have an issue with this accepted word. If so, he may well have been unduly influenced, even subconsciously, from a very early age, in arriving at this lofty decision. Perhaps even clouding the judgement due to a subconscious bias. Or, he may well be operating on instructions.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back