That other team ,ower there

:I can see how emotional you are "
-"😭 putting £18 million of your own confetti into the machine for nothing will do that 😭"
Whit kind ae Fukin WALLIPER wid allow sum Cunt tae interview them fae eez Hospital 🛌🛌🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Just ANOTHER CORRUPT BASTARD at the SHIT-HOLE but if he had ANYTHING tae dae wae bringing BIG MIKE there then God Fukin Bless that Man, he's a Fukin SUPERSTAR!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've never known there to be so many international breaks!! It's terrible!! Every couple of weeks, it seems we have to stop the domestic season for this pish!!
It used to be if there was an International all midweek games were cancelled normal service returning the following Saturday. Now its effing weeks and 2 international games played.
To me all that does is increase the chance of a player getting injured as well as starving fans of football, non international players of match fitness and Clubs of revenue.
Its bollox lets get back to the old system.

Who ever pays the players' wages should be calling the shots. Not the other way around.
I think there might be some compensatory amount that clubs recieve from their FA for players returning injured, though it wasn't always that way.
Even still , it's not enough if you're man city and Haaland is stretchered off and out for a year I cannot see Norwegian FA saying to city " here's a £100 million to cover his wages for a fortnight"

It used to be if there was an International all midweek games were cancelled normal service returning the following Saturday. Now its effing weeks and 2 international games played.
To me all that does is increase the chance of a player getting injured as well as starving fans of football, non international players of match fitness and Clubs of revenue.
Its bollox lets get back to the old system.
Bri - it hasn't been helped by UEFA getting greedy for more and more TV money. Remember when all the European club fixtures used to be played on the Wednesday night. Then they started them on the Tuesdays and Thursdays, to sell more TV subscriptions for more cash. then they staggered the fixtures so that each round of fixtures was spread over two weeks (and now over two time slots each day). All of this used up so many of the precious midweek slots, so then some bright spark decided to go for the 2 week international break so they could stagger those matches for more TV revenue - they described it as a "festival of football" so fans could watch matches from the Thursday evening right through to the Tuesday night, with matches throughout the day on the weekend.

No thought is given to the players or paying fans as they are expected to travel much more in a shorter period of time. Although I'm sure that the international managers prefer having their players together for a longer period.

Mind you, a return to the old system would mean our players having to travel to and from places like Japan, Australia, South America, etc, potentially on the Sunday night and back on the Thursday for a lunchtime kick-off on the Saturday. It makes it much harder with so many clubs having players from around the globe. So maybe this current situation is the best solution for everyone???

Bri - it hasn't been helped by UEFA getting greedy for more and more TV money. Remember when all the European club fixtures used to be played on the Wednesday night. Then they started them on the Tuesdays and Thursdays, to sell more TV subscriptions for more cash. then they staggered the fixtures so that each round of fixtures was spread over two weeks (and now over two time slots each day). All of this used up so many of the precious midweek slots, so then some bright spark decided to go for the 2 week international break so they could stagger those matches for more TV revenue - they described it as a "festival of football" so fans could watch matches from the Thursday evening right through to the Tuesday night, with matches throughout the day on the weekend.

No thought is given to the players or paying fans as they are expected to travel much more in a shorter period of time. Although I'm sure that the international managers prefer having their players together for a longer period.

Mind you, a return to the old system would mean our players having to travel to and from places like Japan, Australia, South America, etc, potentially on the Sunday night and back on the Thursday for a lunchtime kick-off on the Saturday. It makes it much harder with so many clubs having players from around the globe. So maybe this current situation is the best solution for everyone???
Time will tell bridie if its a better or not, have a feeling it'll be 6 of half, ½dozen of the other depending on the fitness of returning players and games in front of us. I'm not worried , these things even themselves out right ? 😵

Good point about the overseas players.

Of course not. What a silly idea if it provides even more all-expenses paid trips for the blazers to indulge themselves.

Spalleti brought on poliatno for zaniolo on 70odd minutes then took him off for Darmian 92min , strange

0- 0 Italy through all over , but both Ukraine and Israel I'm sure will take part as one of the 12 contenders for 3 places
3 groups of 4 teams as my learning of it evolves I think now that it's, say group B's ( all 4groups in nations keague groups B), the best ranked side in the whole 4 groups that didn't qualify directly will play a one off semi final v the best 4th place of all 4 groups, best 3place v best 2nd place in all the B groups , if that nations qualified directly then the play off spot it goes to next in line according to nations league performance.

The 3 barring a draw bringing them together I'd imagine as favourites to qualify from 12 would be Ukraine, Wales and Poland.

North Macedonia get a draw against Eng-ger-lund. Disgracefully they won a VAR penalty for this but the ref never sent off the thug for this vicious assault! 🤣

The penalty was missed but they scored from the rebound.

Astonishingly the hopeless Harry Maguire did NOT concede a penalty for this though!

Astonishingly the hopeless Harry Maguire did NOT concede a penalty for this though!

Would you beleave it Sevco have been warned about the behaviour of thier BALLBOYS during European matches , still starting them off young then Personally I think this is the lowest of the low to ask young boys to do this but am I surprised not really sad that is thier mentality

Would you beleave it Sevco have been warned about the behaviour of thier BALLBOYS during European matches , still starting them off young then Personally I think this is the lowest of the low to ask young boys to do this but am I surprised not really sad that is thier mentality
Yeh seen that it doesnt really surprise me but must have been noticeable for the UEFA official to include it in his report.

Members online

Latest posts

Back