That other team ,ower there

Would you beleave it Sevco have been warned about the behaviour of thier BALLBOYS during European matches , still starting them off young then Personally I think this is the lowest of the low to ask young boys to do this but am I surprised not really sad that is thier mentality
Archie Hun Bastard SCUMBAG Knox still brags about them daein it in the 3-1. Cadete goal chalked aff fur Fuk Aw game as we wur aw oor them!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Still be getting booked by the Knuckodraggaz fur After Dinner gibbering followed by a rendition ae the sash!! 😡😡😡.. Aw these Cunts can dae live PERMANENTLY in the past afore they Fukin DIED!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

North Macedonia get a draw against Eng-ger-lund. Disgracefully they won a VAR penalty for this but the ref never sent off the thug for this vicious assault! 🤣

The penalty was missed but they scored from the rebound.

Astonishingly the hopeless Harry Maguire did NOT concede a penalty for this though!

Astonishingly the hopeless Harry Maguire did NOT concede a penalty for this though!

Straight off the bat it's not a penalty. Boy's gone down like he was hit in the puss with a half brick. That said, the other way around it'd be all the 'letter of the law, Clive' and, ' you've seen them given Jeff.' I'm glad they got that dodgy decision.
'Mon the wee teams!, You don't like it eh ya bastards?'

Straight off the bat it's not a penalty. Boy's gone down like he was hit in the puss with a half brick. That said, the other way around it'd be all the 'letter of the law, Clive' and, ' you've seen them given Jeff.' I'm glad they got that dodgy decision.
'Mon the wee teams!, You don't like it eh ya bastards?'
The quotes and the end of that are my own and reflect what I was drunkenly yelling at the TV.

Hopeing that Aberdeen have been stirred up bye the Village Idoit and take the 3 points of them,yesterday down to Celtic they know what they are up against and need to raise thier game and for God sake get a penalty taker, still not impressed by Sevco although every time the get a goal it was a fantastic bit of play the media in Scotland should take up fantasy wrighting as they are well qualified as others have said it will be down to thier penalty or free kick with a sending off in fact just a normal game for them

Sevco should be down to 9 men the attack on Jensen was intentional watch where the sevco player positions arm as he turns of course VAR NOTHING TO SEE then we have the Diving Queen twice he has dived in the box should have had a yellow for each one and off,the referees in Scotland will ruin the game with thier Sevco benifits he is letting them away with every push and bad tackle hope Aberdeen come out and score

Back