That other team ,ower there

I'm not sure but I think he was trying to tell us that sevco are shit?,crap, utter bullshit?
I mean I could be wrong but those 3 words were the context of the upload.
I think he's being a tad positive, they were utter shit, crap and bullshit, something we've been telling them for some time one thing he missed though is that not)) only are they shit they're totally bollocks] and shit. Oh don't you love it when the zombies start phlipping out of their tiny minds? Aye?me tae

Luvly Jubbly, HUN PAIN. PRICELESS. He's spot on with his summarisation they SHAT IT 🤣

Mind you 1point from a possible 9pts in the Glasgow Derby so far fuckin Quality
😭
🥃 Slàinte

I watched their 2nd half last night thought Dundee tried to play passing football and where happy to let the imposters have possession....the Dee could even have nicked it at the end. Never the less their faces said it all at the full time whistle on the field and in the stands. 😊
Nuts aren't they? "These players are shite, sell them for mulyans and rebuild the team". Err...

That brought back memories of the banter years, although they have never really went away.

"
AMID the Craig Whytes, Sir David Murrays and Duff and Phelps, the Rangers crisis has a new protagonist – Mr Custard.
Mr Custard, also known as Bob Riley, a children's entertainer from Northamptonshire, has had a flood of calls and emails from both sides of the Old Firm divide after a muddle saw his "Bluenose" website become the focus for fans to donate to a "fighting fund" for the Ibrox club.":cool:
That was my absolute favourite part of the bantercade, of all things the unwashed are doling out their buroo money to an actual clown 🤡 and not the unfunny ones in the boardroom. If you wrote that for a show everyone would say it's too farfetched 😆😆

Not only are they being coached to dive whenever possible, but they are clearly being instructed to claim for everything as a team. Whenever there is an "incident" you see them all scream loudly and wave both hands frantically then go to harangue the officials as a pack.

If you watch them you quite often see players who had their back to whatever happened hear the signal from their team mates then go crazy claiming manically for a Tavpen. This is a planned tactic - do we have to copy this as well to compete in Europe where this is becoming commonplace? Personally, I hate it, but watching a bit of the Barca & PSG match, both teams used this throughout to con the refs for any advantage.
There was an article in the daily ranger saying that Lundstram has such a Pavlovian reaction he claimed for a penalty when it was handled by Soapy Soutar in his own box! Obvs it should have been given but, equally obviously, that wasn't going to happen as the orcs have already conceded their penalty for the year. I so hope we do as I expect and win this league, it'd be such an eff you to all the usual wanks who've been sticking the boot in all season x

Early team news for the 2nd semi final between sevco and the Huns of Midlothian. And it appears that the Bealegian Waffle has picked his staunchist/strongest possible side today to face their Edinburgh cousins.

If these loyal bluenoses perform as we all know they can then their beloved holding company will orange walk into the final with ease. Not that anyone is expecting the Jam Farts to bother trying against the establishment klub, as usual.

2024-04-20-12-15-50-499.jpg

I don't care about meeting them in the final and will be just as happy if the diet huns whip them today. They must think they're in with a chance after looking at how shite the sevco performances have been lately. They look like a team that's chucked it unless Clementine can stir them up for this one.

Just aboot tae head doon the local for the other mobs semi, hopefully will have won the Dominoes & Darts before they're game kicks of will boost the Sunday swally kitty
anotherdayfuckinmadwaeit 🤣

Huns in the final, oh aye🤣
Having a Ngt aff the AULD Bevvy, been Hammering it fur a wk SOLID!! 😭😭.. Watch game oan Firestick in hotel room.. No caring who wins but if the Mini Huns canny beat this SHOWER AE SHITE then the FIX IS IN as if we DONT awready kno it!! 😏😏

Back