That other team ,ower there

I only saw the last 20 minutes plus 9 and a half minutes of injury time. During that time they spent a couple of minutes for the TaVARpen and the commentators suggested there had been an extensive VAR check or injury before hand.

The pen was typical Kent - boot the ball past the defender, launch yourself into the air and make sure you connect with the defender's leg.

From what I saw St Mirren deserved at least a point. There must have been 7 or 8 occasions during that short time when St M players were hauled down or wiped out and Clancy ignored them allowing sevco to break upfield.
It's the hope that kills them
They are down 1-0 and get a dubious penalty to gain a draw
They then see us penalized and go down 1-0, so like their wee mate Keevins, would be giving it..."We're gaining on those Fenian bastards..."
But then, life happens, and we fight back to win 2-1 and take all 3 points
They implode, team booed off the park, calling for their managers head, it's a wondrous thing to see
Natural order restored in Glasgow
YNWA

The knuckledraggers are saying Gio is for the off tomorrow and others stating that it's just a rumour that was started on twitter.
Yes, it looks like it is just twitter nonsense. I hope it is, but this is the obvious time to replace a failure with 5 weeks before their next match. It is just a shame they are skint and can't afford to pay them off without crippling any future investments. Oh dear, what a shame. Gio please don't go!

Yes, it looks like it is just twitter nonsense. I hope it is, but this is the obvious time to replace a failure with 5 weeks before their next match. It is just a shame they are skint and can't afford to pay them off without crippling any future investments. Oh dear, what a shame. Gio please don't go!
It's going to cost them any which choice they make. They'll baulk at having to pay for Gio and his backroom team but if they keep him then they're probably facing empty seats for the rest of the season. Rock and a hard place. 😁

Depending on who you listen to it’s between £4-6 million to get rid of him and his back room team, makes sense to get rid of now, if they have lined up a replacement, it gives them 5 week’s training before the next competitive game

Doesn't matter if they bag Giofanni and get someone else in to manage them, they're still going to be rank. They haven't added any improvements this season unless you count the sick notes, too many of them are due their bus passes and the wantaways aren't trying a leg.
At least last season they were organised but there's very little of that now. Most managers wouldn't want to inherit the shower of journeymen without the promise of a warchest.

Remember too around the same time when he kicked out at Ajer and got away scot-free. I think this was the week after he deliberately throw himself onto the legs of a Motherwell (?) player's legs trying to injure him.

MacGregor has some serious anger issues and it is surprising he hasn't injured someone with his vicious tantrums. I think he was an excellent goalie but an absolute ned.
His wag looks like Wurzzel Gummage's of spring..

I noticed Saturday night there was a hell of alot of ugly women on the street, I came to the conclusion that they were out to get some bravado knowing when they got back to the den the onion 🌰 🤧 would be dry.

I noticed Saturday night there was a hell of alot of ugly women on the street, I came to the conclusion that they were out to get some bravado knowing when they got back to the den the onion 🌰 🤧 would be dry.

FFS! Is this all they have left to celebrate? Staunchie McStaunface. Jimmy 🔔! Maybe they haven't heard of a certain Celtic kitman who actually won the European Cup...

View attachment 20924
jimmy won more trophies at sevco than Rangers

at least 54 titles in his first season with them

that makes sevco more succesful than rangers

And im pretty sure Kitmen cant die, they are bit like doctor who, they just come back as a new body

Aye, the PEEPUL their club died chasing the European Cup, after the rebirth & claiming the old.Clubs clothes. They go this year & embarrass Scottish Football again, by being the worst team in UCL History.

LEAST WE FORGET WHAT THEY WON IN THE LAST 10 YEARS

1 PETROWHATTHEFUCK CUP

1 SCOTTISH CUP

1 SCOTTISH PREMIER LEAGUE

I'm sure world success is based not on domestic dominance, but on Continental success, World success & then mibbie domestic success.

Below is the most successful football club in the World,(how many replicas of these reside in the Ibrox Trophy Room? FUCK ALL)👇👇👇👇
Screenshot_20221115-005854_Chrome.png

Last edited:
Still nae sign of GVB being sacked, total ineptitude over there, apparently haven’t even had the board meeting to discuss it yet, fan and media lapdogs getting restless, normally staunch media partners talking out of line now…..how much long can it go on?

Another interesting thing of note I’d read yesterday, Douglas Parks has NOT given a media interview since becoming chairman, always someone else does it, still rumours abound about his ongoing battle with dementia

Members online

Latest posts

Back