That other team ,ower there

Going to watch them next Sunday and hopefully clinch the title😁🍀
I've not followed them other than check occasional results and wish them well, WC covers them very well, it's the only way I really know anything of them.
I know what achievement it would be for sadiku to come in and take over from fran alonso, regarded as a top coach , think he left frustrated at lack of investment which sounds familiar as a Celtic supporter, and win the title , go into the champions leagueas champions.
COYGIG

There’s nae smoke without fire as the saying goes, weather it actually came to blows or not don’t know but something must have taken place they give this image of being happy bunnies, the diving Queen upset for being subbed an argument in the car park Slap Heed mouthing off does not say happy chappies to me, yet the daily liers try there best to twist it when they come out on Saturday hope they give them a good old Celtic Wellcome to cheer them up
Rumour has it, it all kicked off when Silva asked if Nosferatu wanted to borrow his shampoo - trust me on this 😁 a couple of Inchinnan Smiddies, the pair of them. HH

One of the callers to Clyde suggests Tavernier should give Daizen a "dunt", early in the game, and he would disappear. Tavernier doesn't get close enough to "dunt" Daizen. Even if he did, does anyone think Daizen would disappear? Mentalists.
Maybe if they concentrated on actually trying to play football they might have a chance...

But I suppose its the hun way..

Anyhoo Tav would need to give him a dunt in the tunnel, after that he wouldn't get near him..

Awright Bhoys & Ghirls, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎶ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE, LOOKING DOWN ON THE RANGERS🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
GIRFUY
YA LURKERS🖕

Aye the usual Sunday amongst thePeepul,
they were disheartened & the reality of having 1pt out of a possible 12 from the Derby Matches, seein they're Anger, Pain & Tears was fuckin wonderful.
Just tae add tae pain & tears we won the Dominoes, Darts & Darts Pairs, the quadruple was on with the quiz. Unfortunately a late injury to my quiz team mate, means we unfortunately had to withdraw

They're talking about another rebuild for next season, did Beale not tell us he had the base of a great team, more players leaving on a free this summer means another big rebuild. How many million they gonnie waste replacing Barisic, Jack, Lundstram Roofe etc,, plus a few wide players?

However they still have hope in the Scottish Cup of salvaging their season. Pity thur not gonnie win it🤣🤣

🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️WHEN THE CELTS GO UP TAE LIFT THE SCOTTISH CUP, WE'LL BE THERE☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎶

😭😭😭
🥃🥃🥃 Slàinte 3 in a row

Someone's on the Deludamol 👇View attachment 25771

We can all laugh...but until its in the bag, I'm going to be nervous 🤣🤣.
Killie have shown they can beat us. And on that shit pitch aswell....although if the worse was to happen I believe we would hammer St Mirren at our stadium anyway....but...can you imagine the nerves and the build up to that match, should the scum win by a high scoreline tonight!!! I want Dundee to beat them or take a point. Get this league over and done with this season!!!

We can all laugh...but until its in the bag, I'm going to be nervous 🤣🤣.
Killie have shown they can beat us. And on that shit pitch aswell....although if the worse was to happen I believe we would hammer St Mirren at our stadium anyway....but...can you imagine the nerves and the build up to that match, should the scum win by a high scoreline tonight!!! I want Dundee to beat them or take a point. Get this league over and done with this season!!!
Don't you dare fecking imagine any other scenarios. Ffs young lubo behave yerself. It's all over bar the party 🥳 🎉

Don't you dare fecking imagine any other scenarios. Ffs young lubo behave yerself. It's all over bar the party 🥳 🎉

I'll tell you my tale Ally....

Growing up, in my close group of friends, I was the only Celtic fan. There were 5 of us and my 4 mates were, in the nicest possible way, dirty orange bastards. Now I love them to death cause growing up in sunny easterhouse, in the gangs, meant we went through to much together that Football rivalries could break.

Anyway, I digress....one fateful morning, in our youth, I chose to awaken my friends, after a very heavy night, with the singing of the rebs and championees. They knew they were beaten and could do nothing but take it. This started, from me, at around 6 in the morning and continued until 2 fucking minutes till full time of a certain match...there was a helicopter involved....
All of a sudden, I had 4 mates, who I had been torturing all day (i even cheered when the huns scored and they didnt, cause it didnt matter....did it), all around me!! And they let me have it, deservedly!!!

So until that trophy has our name engraved in it....🤣🤣🤣

I'll tell you my tale Ally....

Growing up, in my close group of friends, I was the only Celtic fan. There were 5 of us and my 4 mates were, in the nicest possible way, dirty orange bastards. Now I love them to death cause growing up in sunny easterhouse, in the gangs, meant we went through to much together that Football rivalries could break.

Anyway, I digress....one fateful morning, in our youth, I chose to awaken my friends, after a very heavy night, with the singing of the rebs and championees. They knew they were beaten and could do nothing but take it. This started, from me, at around 6 in the morning and continued until 2 fucking minutes till full time of a certain match...there was a helicopter involved....
All of a sudden, I had 4 mates, who I had been torturing all day (i even cheered when the huns scored and they didnt, cause it didnt matter....did it), all around me!! And they let me have it, deservedly!!!

So until that trophy has our name engraved in it....🤣🤣🤣
Understand young lubo. Never take anything for granted has a habit of kicking you where it hurts ⚽⚽ just likevthe huns now☘️☘️

Back