That other team ,ower there

Mini huns are a disgrace. Can't string two passes together. The fix is in.

When they play against us...you wonder why they aren't competing for 2nd place every season. Its crazy the difference in performance.
I don't believe players lie down to the huns. Most of them couldn't care less about the Glasgow teams. I believe it's how wee rats like Naismith train them all week in preparation for the game....its the same with that wee druggy rat Martindale.

But but there's a CLEAROOT coming! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Fukin SMUG TORY Bastard, how ad Luv tae CHIN this Cunt!! 🤬🤬🤬
There would have to be a rebuild again as we hand over 50 mill spending to the over spenders. The huns know how to spend and there is never a rainy day over there as we saw with liquidation, all about keeping timmy in his place with the cunts. And we will have the usual soup takers drooling over their secure jobs in the media.

There would have to be a rebuild again as we hand over 50 mill spending to the over spenders. The huns know how to spend and there is never a rainy day over there as we saw with liquidation, all about keeping timmy in his place with the cunts. And we will have the usual soup takers drooling over their secure jobs in the media.
Stopped gon a long time ago m8, widny gie the BASTARDS a Fukin HAEPNY!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Huns bought in freebies in the window there,they've had an impact,they also have a manager who can organise a side and get the most out of them,that's all it takes,be a disgrace if we lose the league to them,hard to believe its not intentional

the mini huns will play like demons when they play us in a couple of weeks. their performance at ibrokes has been an absolute shocker

But also 100% predictable. There are 2 teams in the league that no matter what form they are in, will give the huns 3 points on a plate. And those teams are Livi and Hearts.
Martindale is a wee orange rat that can't hide his love for them that goes for Naismith to.
You only have to look at our own team to see how certain tactics effect how teams play.
Hearts have been flying this season. They were in great form coming into this match. The huns have been very much like us, in that they haven't been playing well. On current form, this should have been a hard match for them, there is no way the huns should be winning 5-0. But no doubt Naismith has tinkered with the formation and changed his instructions.
Nielson used to do it all the time also.

Well it's up to BR and the players to get their shit together fast as as I predicted they manky mutant huns aren't dropping points to anyone else.

Outwith us the minis and the sheep are their toughest fixtures and neither have landed a glove on them, fuck the minis are currently getting taken apart!

I say this through gritted teeth but I reckon we've got our work cut out clawing this back now, also that boy Cortes they've signed looks like he may cause us problems. :cautious:

Members online

Latest posts

Back