That other team ,ower there

Benfica are playing some great football this year... only worry might be that they don't really take the lesser euro cups too seriously and they are currently locked in with Sporting in a fight for the title so might rest some key players
I'm over in Lisbon in April, hoping to go see Benfica who are at home when I'm there. Been before, to see us play them and a league game, cracking stadium, easy to get to from city centre

I'm over in Lisbon in April, hoping to go see Benfica who are at home when I'm there. Been before, to see us play them and a league game, cracking stadium, easy to get to from city centre
Excellent Gaz I was over there in the 2012/13 season got tickets at the stadium no problem we lost 2 -1 but enjoyed the city obviously not the result.
Remember talking to the Polis at the time in the square who said the Celtic supporters where all good but when Spartak Moscow where there they were ready for them as he pointed to his boots.
Good stuff 👍

Was watching the Partick Thistle game last night some serious incompetence from the mib without VAR.
But the BBC at their best did a half time recorded interview (love in)with Jack Butland if you wanted to know the mood in their camp here it is.
Despite Clemente playing it down and keeping the players from mouthing off Butland couldn't resist a smart ass dig at us.
When he was asked what the new manager has done to change things around he said something along the lines of " You don't need a fancy manager who trys to show off with possession football .....Our manager just finds a way to win."
Asked about enquiries from down south he said there was too much to win and enjoy here first.

They clearly think they have got BR number and are confident ....who could argue .

Was watching the Partick Thistle game last night some serious incompetence from the mib without VAR.
But the BBC at their best did a half time recorded interview (love in)with Jack Butland if you wanted to know the mood in their camp here it is.
Despite Clemente playing it down and keeping the players from mouthing off Butland couldn't resist a smart ass dig at us.
When he was asked what the new manager has done to change things around he said something along the lines of " You don't need a fancy manager who trys to show off with possession football .....Our manager just finds a way to win."
Asked about enquiries from down south he said there was too much to win and enjoy here first.

They clearly think they have got BR number and are confident ....who could argue .
They've suffered big time for what must seem like a lifetime. They also know that we had the wherewithal to bury them under the rubble of their perceived supremacy for perhaps another decade or so...then we let complacency seep in.

If we lose this title, if we end up with nothing, then, they and their enforcers in the media will really indulge in their quest for payback.

That is a stick-on.

They've suffered big time for what must seem like a lifetime. They also know that we had the wherewithal to bury them under the rubble of their perceived supremacy for perhaps another decade or so...then we let complacency seep in.

If we lose this title, if we end up with nothing, then, they and their enforcers in the media will really indulge in their quest for payback.

That is a stick-on.

When smart business men do very stupid things you have to ask yourself, why?

There has to be something going on behind the scenes in my view, we know nothing about…

I thought when you had someone’s number you had to actually have beaten said team 😂
Let the huns have their weekend on top.
Now the pressure starts let’s see how they cope

"You don't need a fancy manager who trys to show off with possession football"
That to me seems more like an unintentional admittance that Clemont is a middle of the road manager and that the long high balls is the name of their game as possession football is not something they can do. Score first against them and they bottle it.
Butland

Medal record

Men's football
Representing
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England
UEFA Nations League
In other words he has won fuck all.

"You don't need a fancy manager who trys to show off with possession football"
That to me seems more like an unintentional admittance that Clemont is a middle of the road manager and that the long high balls is the name of their game as possession football is not something they can do. Score first against them and they bottle it.
Butland

Medal record

Men's football
Representing
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England
UEFA Nations League
In other words he has won fuck all.
He's been indoctrinated into the hun way....despite being a good friend and student of big Joe he admitted he couldn't talk about that ......as I say its the hun way.

Back