That other team ,ower there

All week I've reading been headlines such as ,,

Who next once they get past Benfica

The crowd will roar them on

Wee Barry says £40m Europa cash prize will get spent

Butland in secret talks with Southgate for call up

Need to set up special Liverpool Rangers fan zone in Dublin

Get it up ye ya hun dogs

I see Goldson got booked for pulling a Benfica jersey. He spoke to the referee as though to say- Ref, I’m Connor Goldson, I don’t get booked fouls.
Goldson was incredulous that pulling back an opponent who is breaking clean away from you towards goal using both of his hands 5 yards in front of the ref could possibly result in a booking!

How do I feel that both of their theatrical dives in the box would have resulted in two Tavpens if a Scottish ref was in charge or on VAR?

Jack Butthead is overdosing on the Deludamol. Does he seriously think sevco totally dominated both ties? And they were robbed cos Benfica were gifted a soft penalty in the first leg - now you know how every Scottish side feels whenever they play you.

As for the interviewer - she wasn't a "good girl". Trying to make it seem like Benfica's goal was possibly offside even though we've all seen the replays which prove he WAS ONSIDE as he was in his own half. TNT sounded like sevco tv tonight.

Jack Butthead is overdosing on the Deludamol. Does he seriously think sevco totally dominated both ties? And they were robbed cos Benfica were gifted a soft penalty in the first leg - now you know how every Scottish side feels whenever they play you.

As for the interviewer - she wasn't a "good girl". Trying to make it seem like Benfica's goal was possibly offside even though we've all seen the replays which prove he WAS ONSIDE as he was in his own half. TNT sounded like sevco tv tonight.
Its ALWAYS Hun TV m8 wae that Hun Boot presenting & Fat Swallee & either Mutton or McHuness! It's FUKIN SOOOO SWEET.. FUK EVERY HUN BASTARD ON THE FUKIN PLANET SEAN BHOYS🍀🍀🍀 SCOOPED THE CASH AGANE BACKING AGANEST YEEZ!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back