That other team ,ower there

Aye, sitting in my local hun pub tonight, was absolutely delightful. They thought it would be turn up & Benfica would crumble. Unfortunately The Baldy Belgian Bawbag, showed his lack of tactical awareness tonight.

Everyone & thur dug knows that Benfica are a counter attacking team, yet theBBB allowed his team tae go gung ho & get caught on the counter.

Hope Dundee take a point or three on Sunday.

Aye, sitting in my local hun pub tonight, was absolutely delightful. They thought it would be turn up & Benfica would crumble. Unfortunately The Baldy Belgian Bawbag, showed his lack of tactical awareness tonight.

Everyone & thur dug knows that Benfica are a counter attacking team, yet theBBB allowed his team tae go gung ho & get caught on the counter.

Hope Dundee take a point or three on Sunday.
They forgot it wasn't a Scottish ref. 🤔💔

Kenny Miller believes Mark Warburton will go on to become manager of England as the Rangers manager prepares to complete negotiations

Rangers could have a shock England call up after Gareth Southgate was plunged into sudden chaos with the loss of all three of his right backs after injuries sidelined three world class players in a position England are usually so strong in.

Jack Butland has vowed to "keep knocking on the door" of an England re-call after he was left out of Gareth Southgate's squad for March's internationals.

The Rangers goalkeeper had been tipped for his first inclusion since 2019, but was nowhere to be seen in Thursday's squad announcement.

Ok, I’m confused. Hopefully you can help me team. The sevconites are not in the quarter finals but I thought they were going to win the trophy 🤷‍♂️View attachment 25367
Aye, they already had themselves taking out Liverpool and making arrangements for Dublin.

Just after they exited last night the word from some of their most loyal was that they had avoided.... Dublin the shit hole.
At my age you would think I have heard it all, yet again their rhetoric amazes me. 🙄😲 confused. com

Members online

Latest posts

Back