That strip.

Celtic fan media, who represent us ordinary bhoys and ghirls far better really ought to petition Adidas and tell them what we want from them.

If they deliver what we want , that's a GREEN AND WHITE HOOPED JERSEY, fn morons, we will buy it.

It really is or should be that simple.
I'd like to know what the numbers are for last seasons silver top sales were .

We all complained about new balance and the pyjama type top's they were releasing but looking back on them they're better than this crap.

Perhaps they just believe that any Celtic top (samon pink, siver grey ) , was the final design a competition winner for schools around the world?)) will sell out and they may be correct.

I refused point blank to even trying it on , wasn't even trophy silver colour which I could've gotten my head around " oh its called trophy silver" cos all the trophies we win but no its silver /grey.

And of course we all know the connection between Celtic and silver/grey.

If someone could just remind me.

No need jinky , Adidas have been generous and given us a new goalie top as well.

View attachment 23092

Never thought I'd quote Alan Brazil but " where do they get these guys?"

Though I'm sure it'll look fine from 100 yards away .

This lemon/lime/greenish top will leave a bitter taste in the mouth at around £80 a pop.

Luckily big Joe Hart is head and shoulders above all this nonsense .

See whit I did the...........COAT! I 🧥
😎 you doin alot of 100 yrds stares the day ,,,,the strips shite ,,,,no other words for it

😎 you doin alot of 100 yrds stares the day ,,,,the strips shite ,,,,no other words for it
100 yards is to protect my eyes from any retinal damage.

If the team perform kelly I could give a 🐒 💩 about the strip.

I thought I can remember the Adidas /Celtic partnership statement when they took over.

All the talk of tradition and promises to stick with them.

Could argue its green and white squiggly hoops so still hoops but somebody at Adidas should be realising they're doing something wrong.

Make that home kit traditional in design ( a tough ask ano) and sales will rocket such is our affinity with our hoops.

My opinion on that strip is very simple "No, No, No, and No", I'm not clever enough to design a better one, or even to come up with a snappy joke, the long sleeve shirt is nightmare inducing and the short sleeve one makes me nauseated, someone needs slapped for this decision HH.

100 yards is to protect my eyes from any retinal damage.

If the team perform kelly I could give a 🐒 💩 about the strip.

I thought I can remember the Adidas /Celtic partnership statement when they took over.

All the talk of tradition and promises to stick with them.

Could argue its green and white squiggly hoops so still hoops but somebody at Adidas should be realising they're doing something wrong.

Make that home kit traditional in design ( a tough ask ano) and sales will rocket such is our affinity with our hoops.
As reasonable copy of the Lisbon top with a few Adidas touches "3lines and logo, crew neck gold star and crest. HH.

Initially I thought it a bit too jazzy for my liking but then I considered what the design might represent. The hoops are presented in a fluid manner rather than being traditionally-constrained by straight lines. Celtic as a club has always been about breaking boundaries.

My thoughts immediately
Just in case:

image-51.jpeg

Nope sorry jinky, Adidas have taken the refs kit away from them with our black and blacker away top they'll be wearing blue, just not underneath this time.
I'll tell ya what winter it wouldn't be a bad idea if Adidas sent a few photos of potential tops out for the fans to have a look at and get thier opinions might save themselves a lot of money. That new top is a case in point.

Initially I thought it a bit too jazzy for my liking but then I considered what the design might represent. The hoops are presented in a fluid manner rather than being traditionally-constrained by straight lines. Celtic as a club has always been about breaking boundaries.
You wouldn't be interested in a top , top, simpuleey the bestest public relations position by any chance?

Just how you presented that post 26 made it seem believable 😆

I hear they're on a headhunting mission for folk with the ability to turn the unbelievable into complete common sense.

Only drawback is its in Govan 😅

I've decided that I like them, Celtic.
Oh and the new kits.
Just cos I missed the public consultation and so it matters not what I say or do ( just where I say and do it) .

It's a Celtic strip Mon eh squiggles hoops.

just remember that adidas also designed Aberdeens new top

Screenshot_20230630_192635_Google.jpg

Once you realise that couldve been us , ok there's nothing adidas nor Aberdeen can do about those lugs but youll feel better, I think.

Celtic 3rd kit Vs Aberdeen 3rd kit ( cos the mibs have a few change kits but none unsurprisingly don't clash with them kits)

No offence to anyone but Aberdeens kit is awful and terrible , looks like something from one of the Pride marches 🤷🏻‍♂️
🧥 COAT!

Back