That strip.

It's as if all bad news is being dumped on us on an ongoing basis as it stands
First Ange, Jota then Mooy and then to top it all a Celtic home strip like no other(definitely not in a good way)
SMSM will be jumping on all things Celtic in a negative way of course while over the road everything is apparently rosy exciting and positive.
We havent helped ourselves with allowing a ridiculous version of our iconic hoops being laughed at.
Whoever signed this off should be made to wear it 24/7 wherever they go.
Anyway get the finger out Celtic no more big players being sold on the cheap and time for some quality signings to flex our muscles.
Let's get motoring and get us back on track away from the current backward momentum that's being pedalled.

It's as if all bad news is being dumped on us on an ongoing basis as it stands
First Ange, Jota then Mooy and then to top it all a Celtic home strip like no other(definitely not in a good way)
SMSM will be jumping on all things Celtic in a negative way of course while over the road everything is apparently rosy exciting and positive.
We havent helped ourselves with allowing a ridiculous version of our iconic hoops being laughed at.
Whoever signed this off should be made to wear it 24/7 wherever they go.
Anyway get the finger out Celtic no more big players being sold on the cheap and time for some quality signings to flex our muscles.
Let's get motoring and get us back on track away from the current backward momentum that's being pedalled.
Aye, why dont they just make the Home page on the 'fishal Celtic site the shop page. Cos apparently everythings for sale. Then again, if we dont buy it (that strip) they might get the message we dont fuckin like it.

You wouldn't be interested in a top , top, simpuleey the bestest public relations position by any chance?

Just how you presented that post 26 made it seem believable 😆

I hear they're on a headhunting mission for folk with the ability to turn the unbelievable into complete common sense.

Only drawback is its in Govan 😅
Hawl !!! Winter There’s nothing wrong with Govan Well nothing wrong with the good bit - where I come from 💚🫶💚

I don't profess to be a fashionista, but that strip, in my humble opinion,is what we in the trade call 'Fucking Bowfin'
They've fucked around with the Hoops every season in the past twenty years
Get back to our roots FFS
We are known globally for wearing the Hoops, somebody is getting a kickback for this 'effort'
The guy who came up with that design must work at the Braille Institute
Apart from that, it's fucking Honkin
We're bordering on being a laughing stock, with these clown outfits
Leave that award to the Huns

HH

Back