That was the worst performance I’ve ever seen against them.

I agree about courage not shown by many thought Christie and Mcgregor deserve pass marks for effort Gordon for saves although distribution very poor Broony left to fight in middle of park alone everyone else Hid not good enough no reason how why how badly ur playing u must give 100%

In all my time watching us play them, I’ve never seen such cowardice combined with awful football from Celtic.

They were first to every ball. Secured any second ball, this combined with some of the worst showings of any Celtic players ever, made it rock bottom for me.

I deleted the game at half and full time as watching any of it again would be torture.

Lack of form to the extent we suffered was bad enough, lack of fight was shameful.

Let’s hope them disgracing our club focuses their minds next time we play the bastards. It had fucking better.

If I was KT and Rogic I would be glad I played no part in that game.

I think our players must have been intimidated by the smoke bombs and pyros etc that were used against the team bus when it arrived. Our players seemed intimidated right from the word go. I'm surprised that there has not been more made of the attack on our team bus

In all my time watching us play them, I’ve never seen such cowardice combined with awful football from Celtic.

They were first to every ball. Secured any second ball, this combined with some of the worst showings of any Celtic players ever, made it rock bottom for me.

I deleted the game at half and full time as watching any of it again would be torture.

Lack of form to the extent we suffered was bad enough, lack of fight was shameful.

Let’s hope them disgracing our club focuses their minds next time we play the bastards. It had fucking better.

If I was KT and Rogic I would be glad I played no part in that game.

Naw, I remember when they pumped us 5-1 that baldy *%@#£&@ Ray Wilkins. Bossed us

It was nothing compared to the last old firm game of the Barnes,Dalglish disaster.Barnes was well away by then and Dalglish was in charge at castle greyscull that day.I was there that day and it was one of the most embarrassing performances I’ve ever seen in my lifetime against that lot,Pathetic and toothless and that was just Kenny Dalglish,the late and great Tommy Burns was in the dugout that day and I remember him running out shouting at the players while the supposed King Kenny was quite happy leaning against the dugout.The same fella who thought it would be a good idea to take a pre-match interview to Baird’s.Saturday was tough but for me,this one in 1999 was excruciatingly painful.HH

Naw, I remember when they pumped us 5-1 that baldy *%@#£&@ Ray Wilkins. Bossed us

I remember that game too. We weren’t as bad. We could have lost five on Saturday. At least that hun team were a good team. Saturday was an absolute disgrace. Totally shat it, never win a tackle, never had any goal threat, played out at the back as if they were blindfolded and couldn’t string three passes together.

Our pool has been shown for what it is, completely not good enough with over half wage thief’s.

Even when we were truly awful in the past we put up a fight. Shitebags all over the field on Saturday. By far the most pathetic performance I have ever endured.

I do hope that it helps players who failed to remember that and never let it happen again.

A team of loan players and shite signings ran us ragged. Our form this season is a result of the board and Rigers combining to not bring in the quality and relying on Rogers signings who on the main have been a waste of our resources.

Let’s see how we react, that’s all we ever do, react, rather than plan and buy to improve when we need to. Same old shite for decades.

Members online

Latest posts

Back