The board

monis1947

Why did the board allow this charlatan to spread the lies he was a Celtic man, as the stories unfold as to his deception ( I am not taking away from what he achieved) but you must ask is this a responsible board that allowed Lie after Lie that he was a Celtic man. We as a club have to weary because the mainstream Papers just love to destroy us, so why did they sit back and allow the delusions of Rodgers. The Board have not covered themselves in Glory, they comes across as amateurs. Its hard enough without handing the press info that make us, as a club stupid and Gullible we must make sure whoever is the next manager they ( not like the white man speak with fork tongue)
It is important the manager is honest and treats the supporters with respect.

Why did the board allow this charlatan to spread the lies he was a Celtic man, as the stories unfold as to his deception ( I am not taking away from what he achieved) but you must ask is this a responsible board that allowed Lie after Lie that he was a Celtic man. We as a club have to weary because the mainstream Papers just love to destroy us, so why did they sit back and allow the delusions of Rodgers. The Board have not covered themselves in Glory, they comes across as amateurs. Its hard enough without handing the press info that make us, as a club stupid and Gullible we must make sure whoever is the next manager they ( not like the white man speak with fork tongue)
Why are we trying to blame anyone for anything?? Rodgers decided to change jobs (and its only a job to all of them) we the fans were so extatic when Rodgers came in when we were shit on him last week it was down to him and him alone

Cash money my friend...the bigger the bullshit the more tickets were sold.

He was lured away with the money, everyone has a price and his was pretty low, he sacrificied his integrity, he was a Celtic fan with a Celtic supporting family but he had a price and he accepted it. It takes a lot to knock back the bucks, but the gamble when you are at Celtic is in the long run you give up more than you gained, Rodgers will never need a handout in his life, but his memories of Celtic will forever haunt him when asked to tell the ending to his stories, should he choose to tell any.

He was lured away with the money, everyone has a price and his was pretty low, he sacrificied his integrity, he was a Celtic fan with a Celtic supporting family but he had a price and he accepted it. It takes a lot to knock back the bucks, but the gamble when you are at Celtic is in the long run you give up more than you gained, Rodgers will never need a handout in his life, but his memories of Celtic will forever haunt him when asked to tell the ending to his stories, should he choose to tell any.

Treachoury is always so cheap and unworthy.

In a world that is brimming with conspiracy theories (it's almost enough to make your curves straight), it very much lends fuel and gravitas to the views of the conspiricists when the rational voices argue their position.

The board are in a lose/lose situation if they contest any of the claims.

First of all - it is very likely these claims will be exaggerated and contorted by the demons of the media. Secondly - any response would be reported as: "the club doth protest too much".

BR has made his decision. It's apparent that he miscalculated our reaction and I doubt he will be be making any reference to Our Club again, any time soon.

The broadcast mafia will be hunting for any angle to get some leverage to unsettle us/players/board. There might not be any smoke without fire, but they are effectively creating smoke by frantically rubbing two twigs together.

Brendan lived the dream, maybe that's the part we can't comprehend, but when he's counting his millions there may just be a crushing regret that he walked/ran/scarpered away from the job of a lifetime.

The board have been criticised for not being vocal on other matters, I make them right on this one.

He had a contract iron clad ,so the board can head off speculation behind the seasons , but if your dealing with a sleakit cnt then you give him just enough rope to hang himself
It started off well ,we went all in for eddie , then it all went tits up ,i can now understand why we didn't get signings across the line .

#Why would you buy players while in the knowledge your manager was planning a quick exit and whoring himself to any cnt
i have no love for the board but if you go back to the start of the season it makes perfect sense

January the same window we bought 2 players who BR didn't want but it must have been a case of fku we know your off

The loans were brought in for cover

The board haven't come out of this well but had they sacked BR then they would have endured the onslaught

He had a contract iron clad ,so the board can head off speculation behind the seasons , but if your dealing with a sleakit cnt then you give him just enough rope to hang himself
It started off well ,we went all in for eddie , then it all went tits up ,i can now understand why we didn't get signings across the line .

#Why would you buy players while in the knowledge your manager was planning a quick exit and whoring himself to any cnt
i have no love for the board but if you go back to the start of the season it makes perfect sense

January the same window we bought 2 players who BR didn't want but it must have been a case of fku we know your off

The loans were brought in for cover

The board haven't come out of this well but had they sacked BR then they would have endured the onslaught

Well said Kelly. ?

I wouldn't castigate the Board for not seeing through BR's bullshit - many of us didn't - but I do have other issues with them .

I still insist that NO Celtic CEO should be paid the £1.1 million salary ( regardless of ridiculous bonuses ) that PL is currently earning . Yes , I know that he has been very good at his job in stabilising finances - but that could be done by many with the same qualifications - he is not unique .
Yet this is sanctioned by the Board .
I make no apologies for mentioning again our roots are as a CHARITABLE enterprise - not that the support need reminding , but I sense that some Board members have forgotten this .

This does not mean that we don't function first and foremost as a football club - but that can be happen without paying exorbitant salary at CEO level .

It suited the board - it makes them look even better for picking him.

It also adds to the whole PR, and feelgood factor.

When it comes to ego-maniacs, I honestly don’t think there’s much between Peter Lawwell, Ian Bankier and Mr Rodgers.

Can you imagine the board came out and said ‘Rodgers is waiting for a bigger move?’

The fans would have turned, the team morale would have crashed. It makes no sense to do so at the stage they may have known.

The board are many things but not daft...BR had us believing he was the messiah. If the board had come out and told the truth would we have believed them?? Did a board member not speak out about Brendan and got destroyed by our fans and bloggers for daring to speak ill of the mighty BR...

The board are many things but not daft...BR had us believing he was the messiah. If the board had come out and told the truth would we have believed them?? Did a board member not speak out about Brendan and got destroyed by our fans and bloggers for daring to speak ill of the mighty BR...

Excellent point. With the hate the board get, some correct but some misguided, they’d have been ripped apart and still blamed for pushing our manager away.

Seen right through his bullshit Lubo and sure enough the firsf club that comes calling and he's off.Hope the wee rat regrets it .

Members online

Latest posts

Back