The Celtic Exchange Podcast & Intro

Tino

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself here first of all following a suggestion from @Winning Captains to get involved here at The Celtic Noise.

I host The Celtic Exchange Podcast which we created back in December 2020 (bang in the midst of the never to be discussed again 2020/21 season!) and we've picked up a pretty strong following since then. The Ange Revolution has certainly helped with that and things really ramped up during the title win last season.

We're going to be working closely with The Celtic Star during the season and looking forward to doing so as we develop our offering further.

In the meantime it'd be great to hear any feedback here on the show and on that note I've posted here a link to our latest Weekly Episode (went live this afternoon).

I'm hoping some of our listeners may already be here but likewise would be good too to hear back from anyone who's new to the show.

The Celtic Exchange Weekly - Episode 75: 5 Star Celtic Hammer Kilmarnock | Jenz & Giako’s Overhead Kick Competition | Greg Taylor's MOTM Display

Twitter (1200 × 675px) (800 × 450px).png

Thanks all and looking forward to chatting here in the weeks and months ahead.

Tino

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself here first of all following a suggestion from @Winning Captains to get involved here at The Celtic Noise.

I host The Celtic Exchange Podcast which we created back in December 2020 (bang in the midst of the never to be discussed again 2020/21 season!) and we've picked up a pretty strong following since then. The Ange Revolution has certainly helped with that and things really ramped up during the title win last season.

We're going to be working closely with The Celtic Star during the season and looking forward to doing so as we develop our offering further.

In the meantime it'd be great to hear any feedback here on the show and on that note I've posted here a link to our latest Weekly Episode (went live this afternoon).

I'm hoping some of our listeners may already be here but likewise would be good too to hear back from anyone who's new to the show.

The Celtic Exchange Weekly - Episode 75: 5 Star Celtic Hammer Kilmarnock | Jenz & Giako’s Overhead Kick Competition | Greg Taylor's MOTM Display

View attachment 19647

Tino
Cheers for the info Tino , and a very warm welcome to the Celtic noise, I will be checking it out defo , hope you enjoy the the noise and I'm positive all will be listening in , seeing as we're all obsessed with all things Celtic HH COYBIG 🍀

Cheers for the info Tino , and a very warm welcome to the Celtic noise, I will be checking it out defo , hope you enjoy the the noise and I'm positive all will be listening in , seeing as we're all obsessed with all things Celtic HH COYBIG 🍀
Cheers @Winter thanks for the warm welcome and for checking out the podcast.

Yeh looking forward to things here at The Celtic Noise - exciting season ahead!

Hi all,

View attachment 19647

Tino
Welcome Tino. I'm not one for podcasts but hopefully you'll contribute on the Noise too. HH.

Regarding another forward. I'm not sure we need to bring in another 1st team striker. We have kyogo and big Gio. As you chatted about in the podcast, we need to make sure both are happy and getting games. We couldn't possibly convince anyone to come knowing they would be 3rd choice. I thought Kenny had a decent pre-season. Got a couple of goals and certainly put Ajeti to shame. I'm sure he could step up if and when needed. Great podcast though 👍 worth a listen.

Only 1 issues Tino...and I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue. At the very end of the podcast one of you referred to them as "Rangers". Sevco, Scumco, them, Newco or THE Rangers in future please 🤣

Last edited:
It's a long conversation/debate between, in this case, celtic fans that doesn't end with people calling each other names, threatening to fight each other or worse, accuse each other of being huns. This concept may seem alien to people who spend a lot of time on the noise....oh, how the other half live 😁
Hmm so it's like the 21st century version of a chat show? 🤔

Is Terry Wogan on it?

Welcome Tino.
I'll definitely have a listen. Enjoy the Noise!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀
Thanks for listening @Lubos left peg and for the kind feedback.

In terms of another forward I think we're bang in trouble if either of Kyogo or Giako picked up an injury (which both did last year) and so would be good to have some reliable cover there. Maeda has impressed overall but he's not at his best as a No.9 and think maybe still too soon for Johnny Kenny.

Ange has made noise about the potential of bringing in someone who can play a couple of positions so that may be the way to get someone in who won't necessarily be out the picture when Kyogo & Giako are fit.
Will speak to the boys about the "rangers" chat - must have been a slip of the tongue :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back