The Celtic Noise...much more than a magazine

Aw brilliant L is this your copy? Amazing reading as best I could the Atletico story and some things never change. Atletico in my book have a sevco and Glasgow rangers philosophy of anti-football. They're obviously world class at it but its frustrating as fcuk watching players dive cheat spit when they have the talent to play. They would rather sit back though and catch opposition sides napping waiting for a whistle that doesnt come and they breakaway and score, definitely one of the dirtiest clubs with a dirty play philosophy that's not changed
I was watching an old 1974 Sunday night Live at the London Palladium a few weeks ago presented by Ted Rodgers. He was cracking jokes about the Celtic v Atletico Madrid game, if ye didna see it, he says, The highlights will be on the World at War next week.

Shifted over from the celticblog along with quite a few others on here as it had become hunfested and with no moderation

Good crowd on here plenty of topics to participate in an everyone was made welcome and more important views are respected , may not always be right but are not shot down in flames like other forums

Above all else it is moderated in a way by the board members and posters are free to air their views with little interference from the mods on here

No doubt this is a great wee platform with mostly sound folk on it, even the flat earth bloke and imatim are ok 😜...And after going through an ordeal akin to the spanish inquisition to prove my parentage and allegiance I have loads of laughs, serious debates and generally good chat about the tic, cats , current affairs..etc.
My only gripe? Well I'm not going there 😜🍄
You holdin grudges? We gave you an easy time🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back