The corrupt SFA have just broken their own rules to appease Sevco

100% right TET. Glibby is by now well known for deflection tactics.
Defo this story would dominate even if just to debate and feed stupid radio shows, whilst the main news is swept aside or hushed. Radio Clyde and GDalziel gave an opinion Celtic are going to win the title and look unstoppable, callers were up in arms, but yous said crisis couple of weeks and title race was wide open, the callers went mental when money was brought in and told SG would be a bit short in the January sales.

Irony alert LNS money does gain you a sporting advantage if you are a Hun and agree with this, then shut the fuck up, but i know what i think good prudence and sound economics and buying skill brings you. Celtic will introduce we hope if the right talent is required and its BRs shout our own LNS decision Lots New Signings

Here’s the thing. The SFA is the clubs, if the executive take decisions that favour Sevco, it can only happen if the clubs allow it. Where are the dissenting voices? Where is the statement from Celtic?

I keep hearing a lot of noise about the SFA, rightly so, but that noise is engulfed in the silence that eminates for Kerrydale St.

That worries me more.

When will the penny drop for Celtic supporters that Celtic are enabling all of their gripes?

Until Celtic actually formulate a response to any perceived wrongs, they are giving it a green light. Now, even if they did, there might be a vote that still ensures it happens, but, fuck me, if we don’t at least throw a punch then how can we complain about the SFA? That article should be.

SFA help Sevco and Celtic look at their shoes... again.

I know the SFA are desperate their team is helped. Raising an eyebrow is not enough from the Celtic board. That’s where our anger should be sitting. Not on the fact the SFA are helping them, on the fact we stand by and say, on you go.

Here’s the thing. The SFA is the clubs, if the executive take decisions that favour Sevco, it can only happen if the clubs allow it. Where are the dissenting voices? Where is the statement from Celtic?

I keep hearing a lot of noise about the SFA, rightly so, but that noise is engulfed in the silence that eminates for Kerrydale St.

That worries me more.

When will the penny drop for Celtic supporters that Celtic are enabling all of their gripes?

Until Celtic actually formulate a response to any perceived wrongs, they are giving it a green light. Now, even if they did, there might be a vote that still ensures it happens, but, fuck me, if we don’t at least throw a punch then how can we complain about the SFA? That article should be.

SFA help Sevco and Celtic look at their shoes... again.

I know the SFA are desperate their team is helped. Raising an eyebrow is not enough from the Celtic board. That’s where our anger should be sitting. Not on the fact the SFA are helping them, on the fact we stand by and say, on you go.

Serious question for you......What can Celtic do in isolation?

If no one else is prepared to do or say anything in support, what can Celtic actually do? Isn't this always the problem we have?

The Celtic AGM is coming up soon why don't we raise this matter there or better still get it on the agenda for the club to answer officially?

In spite of all the corruption the SFA had facilited over the years this still made my jaw drop. It was a shocking decision and its a stupid rule but it's still the rule!
I actually don't blame Sevco, you don't ask you don't get, and they probably knew they'd find a favourable ear
I think what's most worrying is they're not even trying to hide the bias anymore.

If no one else is prepared to do or say anything in support, what can Celtic actually do? Isn't this always the problem we have?

The Celtic AGM is coming up soon why don't we raise this matter there or better still get it on the agenda for the club to answer officially?

I acknowledged they might lose. But sometimes you need to fight even when you know that.

The least Celtic should do is ask for a clarification of the rules. Make that shower explain their decision. Doing nothing is not an option!
It's a bit like the McGregor foul on ajer. Absolutely nothing will be done. Rotten to the core. Celtic just has to keep humping them on the pitch and they can try all they want, but at the end of the day, they can do fuck all!

In spite of all the corruption the SFA had facilited over the years this still made my jaw drop. It was a shocking decision and its a stupid rule but it's still the rule!
I actually don't blame Sevco, you don't ask you don't get, and they probably knew they'd find a favourable ear
I think what's most worrying is they're not even trying to hide the bias anymore.
Agreed pal,absolutely shocking,there are no depths they will go too in helping this mob out,
corruption for all to see,blatant even,wish they would hurry up and die......again

The least Celtic should do is ask for a clarification of the rules. Make that shower explain their decision. Doing nothing is not an option!

The Clarification Squad needs to step aside for The Retributuon Unit.

We need to go from.

“Why have you done that?”

“Because we wanted too.”

“Just as long as we know.”

To
“You’re not doing that, that’s totally biased.”

“But we want to.”

@Fuck off and get real or we are taking this up with Uefa you Sevco loving cunts.”

Or, words to that effect.

Like how when speaking about celtic/fans you said we.

Inclusive of yourself funny how the Verdict said in his when talking about Celtic/fans he said their.
Is that not excluding himself?

I do exclude myself from making these gripes. Because I don’t make them. I know if the board do nothing they enable it. Some seem to continually miss that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back