The end is nigh

Logging off early tonight troops. Got to go and care for my adult autistic son. He's 35 now stays with his mum and dad. Not easy for him all this lock down mental health struggling to cope. I totally understand NFL position but he has a solution if he wants one my son hasn't. God bless you all and apologies to any one I have upset or disrespected, it was never my intention. Goodnight and God bless you all.
Night Ally God bless thanks for your company x

A lot of people talkin about gettin strachan back. Do we forget how frustrating he was. That's where Lennon learned the no subs til the 70th minute tactic plus he's as stubborn as a mule. Not for me!
I love Strachan - maybe because he is so knowledgeable about fitba, yet still retains the right to be thrawn and crabbit. Also, despite coming to the Celtic family very late in life he still speaks very lovingly about us. I like listening to him imparting his knowledge about the tactics but in his fun way.

Having said that - I am not convinced he is the right person to step in to save our season if required.

Last edited:
I love Strachan - maybe because he is so knowledgeable about fitba, yet still retains the right to be thrawn and crabbit. Aldo, despite coming to the Celtic family very late in life he still speaks very lovingly about us. I like listening to him imparting his knowledge about the tactics but in his fun way.

Having said that - I am not convinced he is the right person to step in to save our season if required.
WGS done well by us but he's a crazy wee guy and would hate to see us go backwards yet again. It seldom ends well.

so when BR left he took all his back room staff with him? And yet NL wasn’t allowed to bring in his own? So this isn’t all NL’s fault then is it if the previous two questions are affirmative.
How can we have gone from Jan - March this year playing well and way ahead in the league and a huge goal difference to what we see now from the Celtic team. I’m only guessing but I think Damien Duff leaving has had a huge impact and just my humble opinion.

I love Strachan - maybe because he is so knowledgeable about fitba, yet still retains the right to be thrawn and crabbit. Aldo, despite coming to the Celtic family very late in life he still speaks very lovingly about us. I like listening to him imparting his knowledge about the tactics but in his fun way.

He'd soon get them fit thats for sure

i've mellowed with him. he's certainly got something and any of his players seem to love playing for him him. he got a bit of a raw deal at the time, he came in when PL was downsizing and we were buying the 'best of scottish'. the press conferences though were not good to watch, he lost his humour with our media, except for the devil dugs and kestrel supers jibe

i've mellowed with him. he's certainly got something and any of his players seem to love playing for him him. he got a bit of a raw deal at the time, he came in when PL was downsizing and we were buying the 'best of scottish'. the press conferences though were not good to watch, he lost his humour with our media, except for the devil dugs and kestrel supers jibe

I thought the kestrel /devil dugs comment was funny as fuck!!
People offended by that really needed to "put on their big daddy pants" as yer man in America said last night

Can remember him being asked about his last 3 losing away games same team same squad same backroom team and same bus driver. What would he change

easy sack the bus driver kwality

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back