The end is nigh

True jamsam, no dna evidence in them days.

You Roger Moore now. That's the title of Moores autobiography my word is my bond. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by sitting the dugout with NFL. Good luck with that you'll need it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dinnae worry about that Ally. If I was sitting in the dugout these bhoys would be showing a lot more heart and passion than they have been recently. And JFK's clipboard would be chucked out of the bus window too!

I guess it won't be Moyes anyway. The Board have to be looking at changing things. I can't get my head around why he won't play Turnbull when he sees what little effort N'tcham puts in.

Why he doesn't give signings like Soro a chance.

Why he persists on starting Broony.

Why he can't seem to change formation and tactics when a game is going down the lavvy.

Why he won't use subs when he sees players unable to do the business.

Maybe if he could answer some of these questions and come up with a plan for the future instead of just looking grumpy I might feel like being supportive of him.

I guess it won't be Moyes anyway. The Board have to be looking at changing things. I can't get my head around why he won't play Turnbull when he sees what little effort N'tcham puts in.

Why he doesn't give signings like Soro a chance.

Why he persists on starting Broony.

Why he can't seem to change formation and tactics when a game is going down the lavvy.

Why he won't use subs when he sees players unable to do the business.

Maybe if he could answer some of these questions and come up with a plan for the future instead of just looking grumpy I might feel like being supportive of him.
Won't answer Shammy. It's his way or else. Pride comes before a fall.

If he does walk (or pushed) before the end of the season, I'd like Broony to take charge till the end of the season with Gordon Strachan assisting him....that team would be fit, organised and hard to beat

Don't see how that is such a bad idea to be honest??
Strachan ill give you that one. Brown long ways to go in football coaching. I'd say Broony has to leave and learn coaching somewhere else not tied to the pressures of Celtic. Stein done it that way as did Ceasar and Burns. Learn all you can away from CP so as and when you return it will be your destiny.

I canny believe I started a thread for a manager who has lost just one league game this calender year,asking him to resign before he is sacked,my head is in a spin so fuck knows how Neil's is,a know results have been bad as well as us playing pish but let that sink in 1 game in the league in 2020,and that was duo to unbelievable circumstances fuck me I think I am going mad🙃

I canny believe I started a thread for a manager who has lost just one league game this calender year,asking him to resign before he is sacked,my head is in a spin so fuck knows how Neil's is,a know results have been bad as well as us playing pish but let that sink in 1 game in the league in 2020,and that was duo to unbelievable circumstances fuck me I think I am going mad🙃
Either that or upside doon. 😆

Logging off early tonight troops. Got to go and care for my adult autistic son. He's 35 now stays with his mum and dad. Not easy for him all this lock down mental health struggling to cope. I totally understand NFL position but he has a solution if he wants one my son hasn't. God bless you all and apologies to any one I have upset or disrespected, it was never my intention. Goodnight and God bless you all.

Logging off early tonight troops. Got to go and care for my adult autistic son. He's 35 now stays with his mum and dad. Not easy for him all this lock down mental health struggling to cope. I totally understand NFL position but he has a solution if he wants one my son hasn't. God bless you all and apologies to any one I have upset or disrespected, it was never my intention. Goodnight and God bless you all.
Cheers Ally. All the best to your family. 💚

God bless 🙏

As NFL would say to you BB Of all the dugouts in the world he has to walk into mine, here's looking at you kid. 🤣🤣🤣
Nice one AllyBhoy........ unfortunately it’s less of Casablanca and more like the bloody African Queen...... floating down the poxy river to certain impending doom...... if only we had Katherine Hepburn at the helm....... “ Do you know how to manage Mr Lennon........”Well do so Mr Lennon, just do so”..........if only🙄

Back