The end is nigh

Shove yer crappy Abroath bridie up yer erchie. They are flakey pastry imposters!

And because of your crappy grasp on Svottish culture/geography I am definitely not telling you! 🤣🤣🤣
I mind when I was wee my Dad drove all the way to Forfar and everybody had a Bridie.....then over to Arbroath.....same thing a smokie each ....then home .....A Vauxhall Victor 101.....;)

Right BB surely noo ye ken tell me.....;)

I mind when I was wee my Dad drove all the way to Forfar and everybody had a Bridie.....then over to Arbroath.....same thing a smokie each ....then home .....A Vauxhall Victor 101.....;)

That's nuthing. I remember staying in Bedrock ma da asking me I've I fancied a brontosaurus burger, of course I said well son you're now old enough to hunt and kill for them. Naw da just give me a norries pie. 😆😆

Sorry pal. My word is my bond. I really don't want to tell you HOWE I know, but a certain Jfanny told me that the other one is the current West Ham manager.... 🤣

His death is still a Cold Case no ones been
Charged for his Murder.
Weird

HH 😱
True jamsam, no dna evidence in them days.
Sorry pal. My word is my bond. I really don't want to tell you HOWE I know, but a certain Jfanny told me that the other one is the current West Ham manager.... 🤣
You Roger Moore now. That's the title of Moores autobiography my word is my bond. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by sitting the dugout with NFL. Good luck with that you'll need it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back