if you fly a plane from here to austalia

how come plane is not upside down when it gets to austalia

because its other side of planet

that means it should be upside down

pick up a ball and fly a toy plane round the ball and see proof its upside down

but not when it reaches austaila round other side of world its right way up

proof earth is flat

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Tell you though 50........if you told me 3 months ago that Celtic would have a massive collapse and the huns would be beating all before them, then I would have bet my nutsack that there was more chance of the earth being flat
Aye, You Me and every other sane person on here.

Although that's not a Flat earth subject more of an alternate universe type thing, but he ho here we are.

if you fly a plane from here to austalia

how come plane is not upside down when it gets to austalia

because its other side of planet

that means it should be upside down

pick up a ball and fly a toy plane round the ball and see proof its upside down

but not when it reaches austaila round other side of world its right way up

proof earth is flat

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
The holes in that argument bigman are, flatearthers believe Australia doesn't exist.

Is this like black folk reclaiming the N word SP? You're reclaiming this thread for non lunatic bastards or am I thinking too far out the Boax again? 🤔
Hoopy.......have you read some of our "non lunatic bastards" comments throughout this thread?

I think some of the newer lads will be hard pushed to tell the difference between the thai twattery going on and oor 'sensible' comments.

Hoopy.......have you read some of our "non lunatic bastards" comments throughout this thread?

I think some of the newer lads will be hard pushed to tell the difference between the thai twattery going on and oor 'sensible' comments.
i saw there were 84 pages to thread, if it's more pages than a cathy and mark book i'm fucked, you've passed go, open another can anfd go straight to last page

Back