The Gangster and The Boxer

Interesting..

Aye, great read and who would've thought it possible? A crook at the heart of boxing? Don King be turning in his grave.

Was on panorama last nite caught we bit of it dodgy as fuck hes taken less money to intice the boxers to his stable but even Barry mcguigan said MTK have hundreds of boxers now were did the money come from to invest in these boxers in the first place? Then Carl frampton confirmed in court although hes promoted NY them hes never had to pay them a penny to represent him I mean ur representing a world class boxer for nowt aye rite u are

Interesting..

This bastard has had the control over the drug trade in Ireland now for years.
There have been untold murders due to his feud with Jerry "The Monk" Hutch, in Dublin.
He has destroyed our country with his filth and yet remains untouchable.
Must say its a SHAME the rá aren't operational no longer as this scumbag would be well worth the bullet

Bet you were jumping for joy when he won the world title at loftas Road years ago 😀😀
There must be something about boxers from clones. Kevin McBride another prick. Met him at a fight years ago. I would put him in my top three of the biggest pricks I've met in my life.

So what number does lenny stand at Deadner 🤔
He's a wee bit further down than McBride. It would be hard to meet anyone worse than McBride. I was gonna hit him with a haymaker. He woulda killed me but I still think I coulda dropped him. There was a few other people around which woulda give me time to slip away. I'd say I wasn't the only one that night that woulda loved to flatten him. He was only after beatin Tyson a week or so before.

He's a wee bit further down than McBride. It would be hard to meet anyone worse than McBride. I was gonna hit him with a haymaker. He woulda killed me but I still think I coulda dropped him. There was a few other people around which woulda give me time to slip away. I'd say I wasn't the only one that night that woulda loved to flatten him. He was only after beatin Tyson a week or so before.
So a big headed fuck then I take it 🤔 at least you wouldn't have missed 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back