The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

That durty big fuckin cat fae oer the back been shitting in my flower pots again, just put down a fresh layer of pepper.

Got a good mind tae put a snare in the plant pots, troughs & garotte the fuckin fat fcuker. Nae point talking tae the owners a pair of lard assed Sassanach chunts.

"On you go trixy & shite in the Scottish chunts plants" sure thats what they tell the fat cat when they let it out. BASTURDS

That durty big fuckin cat fae oer the back been shitting in my flower pots again, just put down a fresh layer of pepper.

Got a good mind tae put a snare in the plant pots, troughs & garotte the fuckin fat fcuker. Nae point talking tae the owners a pair of lard assed Sassanach chunts.

"On you go trixy & shite in the Scottish chunts plants" sure thats what they tell the fat cat when they let it out. BASTURDS
Rather than risk jail for crimes against cats allow me to assist you, you have to think like a cat. Cat wants a nice wee soft place to have a shite, your unpopular neighbours probably don't tend their garden as diligently as you so no soft places there to have a shite. The cat is actually complimenting your high standards of gardening, it's not saying oh there's that cunt TT I'll take a dump in his garden because he's a Tim. So back to the advice, provide the puss a wee bit of tended earth away from your plants nearest puss's house. Puss will shite there, happy puss, happy plants, happy TT because your garden is getting fertilised for free. You're welcome 😺

🐱 :poop:🌷🌺🌻:poop:!

Rather than risk jail for crimes against cats allow me to assist you, you have to think like a cat. Cat wants a nice wee soft place to have a shite, your unpopular neighbours probably don't tend their garden as diligently as you so no soft places there to have a shite. The cat is actually complimenting your high standards of gardening, it's not saying oh there's that cunt TT I'll take a dump in his garden because he's a Tim. So back to the advice, provide the puss a wee bit of tended earth away from your plants nearest puss's house. Puss will shite there, happy puss, happy plants, happy TT because your garden is getting fertilised for free. You're welcome 😺
Sage advice! Hoopy🐱,human's eh.....!

Listen, do what I do. Put out a bowl half full of milk and half full of petrol when they're wailing all night on your terrace. They'll drink it then start running like fuck up and down the walls and all round the terrace until eventually the fkers will just drop like a stone. ,,,,,,,,,,,,. Don't worry, they won't die . They'll just run out of petrol, lolHH

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Another assasin now yer talkin :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: buy a nail gun nail it to the fence

I'm
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Another assasin now yer talkin :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: buy a nail gun nail it to the fence

Nail its fcuking owners tae the fcuking fence, mair like, my 5yr old grandaughter snips the dead flowers off for me after school was listening to her talking tae the wife earlier

"Granny" what is it wee yin "That big cats shat in Granda's plants again" I'll get it out in a minute "It's okay Granny I got it out with a trowel & flung it in the Sassanach garden like Granda does" πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back