The Gift that keeps on Giving

Just seen it on Scotland today lunchtime bulletin, I don't usually buy anything from JD Sports for myself, but do occasionally for Grandweans.

One of the boys from local Scotland Supporters bus, bought new Scotland top & took a Mehmet special back in it's place, complained about how his new top had wash & got refund. Staff in Clydebank shop thick as fuck 😂😂😂

Just seen it on Scotland today lunchtime bulletin, I don't usually buy anything from JD Sports for myself, but do occasionally for Grandweans.

One of the boys from local Scotland Supporters bus, bought new Scotland top & took a Mehmet special back in it's place, complained about how his new top had wash & got refund. Staff in Clydebank shop thick as fuck 😂😂😂
Probably explains why ther wizny as many returns when Chavtore strips first came oot…the washing bit…

Looks like another hefty fine coming there way...

That's just fine in my book. Deliberately ripping off their loyal support. Gullible indeed. They should start singing
"simply ripped off
We're worse than ALL the rest".

"Elite and JD applied for leniency during the CMA’s investigation and confessed to cartel activity, the watchdog said."

pablo.jpg

Fine, Profits World Wide 😂😂😂 Huns don't
make profits 10% of £0 = 0 Fly Huns bastards 😡

(COPIED FROM ARTICLE)
Provided they continue to cooperate with the investigation, each will receive a reduction on any financial penalties the CMA may decide to impose. Any business found to have infringed the prohibitions in the Competition Act 1998 can be fined up to 10% of its annual worldwide group turnover.

Would he not have been better keeping Mehmet's top and returning the Castore one? It would have been much better quality.

And I don't believe any shop worker would have believed that a sevco top had actually been washed by anyone! 😁

Members online

Latest posts

Back