The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

I came on to get away from cblog lol but i find myself letting myself down every now and again by going back to kick some imaginary nuts.

So stay here for the fitba and the craic. ?

HH Linsfort,Brendan said,the january window is the most important,strengthen yer squad for the run in,bed players in for next season,ah'm quite happy wi the busines cos i admit i was a whinger,but i think we've done good business
Dont want to complain to much wi the first two in hiting the ground running,was thinking it was a bit scatter gun approch but with 2 going out injured today alone guess someone mabye knows better than me what ging on lol

Way back in 1985, I was with Dundee United and we went to play in a U/15's tournament in the South of France.

About a month after the tournament, another boy (who went on to have a successful footballing career and is now managing one of the Fife clubs) and I were invited to return and play with Toulouse. They didn't have "s" signings like here, but you signed an affiliation contract.

We both got placed with a lovely family in Mazamet and unlike the stereotypical perception of French toilets, this family had what we thought were two chanties in the salle de bad. One for the adults and one for the bairns.

The second morning we were there, my fellow pilgrim started shouting through from the bathroom saying "ah cannae flush the wee lavvie".

When I went through, I thought he'd gave birth to a chocolate snake????

You needed a hacksaw to cut this baby up, but there was no flusher right enough.

The son of the family then came through and said "non, non.....voici la toilette, ca la bidet"

That was our first experience of a bidet, I think the family raised that jobbie as one of their own and now lives in a forest at the foot of the Pyrenees.
Hahaha lol

Latest posts

Back