The Herald reporter writes ludicrous article.

A bigger more biased article it would be hard to find. Obviously a Sevco fan as he admits to being at both games in question.

What a foamin at the mouth bitter hun what about the penalty Beaton gave them against Aberdeen when Sakala simply dived in front of the defender the worst decision of the season GTF ya clown!

I think the guys got a point.Also sevco would be be top if we didn't keep winning games,especially against them.Plus the ball boys were out of order,n theres been a few games wae nae tavpens-wits that aboot?-VAR would put them 90 points clear,n if the games only lasted 85 mins then ra cellic couldny score aw they cheaty late winners!-Suck it up hurting huns😘

A bigger more biased article it would be hard to find. Obviously a Sevco fan as he admits to being at both games in question.

A Hun sycophant setting the scene for Madhun to even up the delusional score here.

Cheating, corruption and lying.....it’s in the Hun DNA.....it’s what they do...

Every supporter of every club everywhere could highlight decisions that may or may not have influenced the outcome of a game. This just shows the amount of hurt folk such as this guy are feeling. Selective in the extreme. Actually pathetic. Also proves beyond doubt sections of our MSM are no more than sevco's propaganda outlet. This nonsense would sit very comfortably with the diatribe you guys see on folly folly. I've already said I don't look at folly folly, so I'm making this observation based on the comments posted by my fellow Noisers.

Every supporter of every club everywhere could highlight decisions that may or may not have influenced the outcome of a game. This just shows the amount of hurt folk such as this guy are feeling. Selective in the extreme. Actually pathetic. Also proves beyond doubt sections of our MSM are no more than sevco's propaganda outlet. This nonsense would sit very comfortably with the diatribe you guys see on folly folly. I've already said I don't look at folly folly, so I'm making this observation based on the comments posted by my fellow Noisers.

All true pal.....but it goes deeper than this though in my view.....this Hun sycophant is on message here.....they’re trying to set the scene for Madhun to do what he does best.....ala, it all evens itself out.....they’re nothing but predictable.....fckn them all...

All true pal.....but it goes deeper than this though in my view.....this Hun sycophant is on message here.....they’re trying to set the scene for Madhun to do what he does best.....ala, it all evens itself out.....they’re nothing but predictable.....fckn them all...
Look at the “penalty” Madhun gave them against Dundee a few weeks back blatant cheatin!

Aye but it’s the headline of the article that gives the game away

OPINION

Rangers would be a point ahead of Celtic if Scottish football had VAR - the SPFL must vote in new technology​

Extend the season 😫 we wurnie ready
And now a word from Sevco's new sponsor

neverready.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back