The Holocaust

Remember working at Bilston Glen Colliery
We had 2 levels Imaginatively called the Top level and bottom level. I worked normally in the bottom but was told to report to the top level for 3 weeks to cover
a staff shortage. Anyhoo first day was working with some Eastern Europeans Lithuanian Estonian Polish and 3 Ukrainian in total about 25 ish we all had our break at the same time. These guys were big lads hard working men then this guy walks in cleanest twat I ever saw the whole place fell to silence and even the young guy from Nitten told me to shut it. Me being me told him away and fuck yirsel When the clean one said you shut up in my presence looked at him then said away and fuck yourself this brought gasps. He gave me the evils and walked away.
I asked one of the Estonian guys who he was was told he was very bad man he’d killed Villages of people he was absolutely terrified of him they all were.
Was transferred back to the B/level next shift.
Was a few years later the Same Bastard all over the News
Anton Gecus War Criminal Mass Murderer
He died in Hospital well treated.
Always remember the Faces of the Men and the fear in there Eyes when he walked in.
It’s a small step from Normality to Unspeakable Depravity
Never forget

HH 🙏

....for which we have the Brits to thank.
Do jordan thank the brits?
Or the saudi regime?
its a very complex problem?

is there an ottoman faction demanding justice for the ottoman regime?

What about the hittites? or the phrygians? or the mesopotamians or the phoenicians? Samarian liberation? The kingdom of Judah? the amorites? the jebusites? the arameans? The arabs? the assyrians? the land kush?

its a very difficult problem to solve.

i dare say the manipulations during ww1 had some considerations of blame

But the problem existed long before britain got involved

Soviet union was one of first to recognise israel

Are they to blame

Armed by usa? Are they to blame?

not sure blancket blaming with cherry picked certainty solves anything

The reason the so called 'Holy Land' has such historical significance is due to it being the only passable strip of land for that stage of the Silk Road where fabrics and spices were caravanned to the west from China and India. The taxes levied ensured the wealth of whomever ruled the area and they were wise enough to invest heavily in the social engineering which resulted in Monotheism. The rest is history.
not sure i understand your conclusions or is the bit before your history statement fiction?

who benefited from the weird warped pseudoscientific claims you make? Was it the romans? how does monotheism help silk road profits?

not sure i understand your conclusions or is the bit before your history statement fiction?

who benefited from the weird warped pseudoscientific claims you make? Was it the romans? how does monotheism help silk road profits?
Gaza was both a main land hub and a Mediterranean sea-distribution hub for the Silk Road and as such the port itself and the surrounding land would have provided rich taxation opportunities for whomever ruled the region. Amenhotep IV / Akhenaten, who reigned from 1350 to 1334 B.C is believed to have briefly introduced Monotheism to Egypt.
The rulers of the Gaza Strip and surrounding lands either inspired by Egypt or of their own accord realised the unifying power of common belief versus the disparate chaos of Pantheism. The profits of commerce financed the clerical class which unified the people to an extent which impressed the Romans during the Flavian conquest and directly influenced the Roman decision to create and adopt their own corporate, Monotheistic control-mechanism.
This is what I have deduced from a logical interpretation of the available historical data. You no doubt hold a differing interpretation, as is your right and there is little I can write which will change your interpretation. Should you wish to challenge my interpretation feel free to do so but kindly refrain from using demeaning terminology such as "the weird warped pseudoscientific claims you make" so we can keep the debate civil and avoid any repetition of past unpleasantness.

Or the saudi regime?

What about the hittites? or the phrygians? or the mesopotamians or the phoenicians? Samarian liberation? The kingdom of Judah? the amorites? the jebusites? the arameans? The arabs? the assyrians? the land kush?

Are they to blame

In fairness the French also had their hand in Sykes-Picot which drew arbitrary borders among peoples previously subject to Ottoman rule. The fallout from this process is still evidenced in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon etc. Here in Ireland and in many other places across the globe we still deal with the fallout of British-imposed borders.
Chaim Herzog was born in Belfast, raised in Dublin, fought in the campaign against the Brits in Palestine, became a Major General in the Israeli army and served as President of Israel. The Haganah were inspired and influenced by the IRA which had Jewish members such as the Briscoes. So you could even say that both Ireland and the IRA had an influence on the situation too; ironically.

Gaza was both a main land hub and a Mediterranean sea-distribution hub for the Silk Road and as such the port itself and the surrounding land would have provided rich taxation opportunities for whomever ruled the region. Amenhotep IV / Akhenaten, who reigned from 1350 to 1334 B.C is believed to have briefly introduced Monotheism to Egypt.
The rulers of the Gaza Strip and surrounding lands either inspired by Egypt or of their own accord realised the unifying power of common belief versus the disparate chaos of Pantheism. The profits of commerce financed the clerical class which unified the people to an extent which impressed the Romans during the Flavian conquest and directly influenced the Roman decision to create and adopt their own corporate, Monotheistic control-mechanism.
This is what I have deduced from a logical interpretation of the available historical data. You no doubt hold a differing interpretation, as is your right and there is little I can write which will change your interpretation. Should you wish to challenge my interpretation feel free to do so but kindly refrain from using demeaning terminology such as "the weird warped pseudoscientific claims you make" so we can keep the debate civil and avoid any repetition of past unpleasantness.
these are interpretations with no real source

the monotheism theory part is pseudo science

just same as Ariosophy or ice theory

its baseless and it doesnt do what you claim it does

how does monotheism play a part in silk road?

it doesnt

its 2 totally unrelated topics

trying to find some weird connection and blaming current problems in isreal on silk road or monotheism doesnt compute

You are offended at your claims being called psuedo science? What are they if then? what should i be calling it.

the phoenician cities are not in palestine and you dont need to pass through isreal on route in fact its not quicker

there are quicker routes across red sea to egypt

quicker routes to carthage elsewhere

quicker routes to asia minor

It was you who decided to add the weird claim that somehow monotheism was created by merchants

well id suggest nearly every top trading nation through history was often anything but monotheistic

phoenicians were openly devil worshippers
you could argue the same for egypt
rome

greek cultures
persians

all polytheistic in the main with worship of entities that fit more in with pagan and demonoly studies

but you conclude monotheism is reason world has wars in middle east?

its a theory
its not really based on any known history
its not even accurate in its little bits of interesting thoughts

But you get offended when its called psuedo science

what is pseudo science if its not a theory that avoids key facts but has a conclusion based on non historical or revelatory science?

In fairness the French also had their hand in Sykes-Picot which drew arbitrary borders among peoples previously subject to Ottoman rule. The fallout from this process is still evidenced in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon etc. Here in Ireland and in many other places across the globe we still deal with the fallout of British-imposed borders.
Chaim Herzog was born in Belfast, raised in Dublin, fought in the campaign against the Brits in Palestine, became a Major General in the Israeli army and served as President of Israel. The Haganah were inspired and influenced by the IRA which had Jewish members such as the Briscoes. So you could even say that both Ireland and the IRA had an influence on the situation too; ironically.
exactly its an internationally created problem

a fallout of ww1 and who pays for the mess

then ww2 and deciding the nazi solution and blame culture was evil and pseudo science inspired

these are interpretations with no real source

the monotheism theory part is pseudo science

just same as Ariosophy or ice theory

its baseless and it doesnt do what you claim it does

how does monotheism play a part in silk road?

it doesnt

its 2 totally unrelated topics

trying to find some weird connection and blaming current problems in isreal on silk road or monotheism doesnt compute

You are offended at your claims being called psuedo science? What are they if then? what should i be calling it.

the phoenician cities are not in palestine and you dont need to pass through isreal on route in fact its not quicker

there are quicker routes across red sea to egypt

quicker routes to carthage elsewhere

quicker routes to asia minor

It was you who decided to add the weird claim that somehow monotheism was created by merchants

well id suggest nearly every top trading nation through history was often anything but monotheistic

phoenicians were openly devil worshippers
you could argue the same for egypt
rome

greek cultures
persians

all polytheistic in the main with worship of entities that fit more in with pagan and demonoly studies

its a theory
its not really based on any known history
its not even accurate in its little bits of interesting thoughts

But you get offended when its called psuedo science

what is pseudo science if its not a theory that avoids key facts but has a conclusion based on non historical or revelatory science?
1920px-SeidenstrasseGMT.JPG

You will see Gaza identified as a hub in the above 'psuedomap' 😊
Judaism is a Monotheistic belief system which generated considerable power for the Sanhedrin in service of the monarch. The extent of the resulting social control was evidenced in the resistance and suicides recounted in the chronicles of the Flavian Campaign. I would contend that it is incorrect to call the Phoenicians 'devil worshippers' as their belief system was 'demonised' by their conquerors as part of the campaign of cultural genocide. Recent history has shown the continuous historical theme of misinformation, lies and propaganda being used to 'legitimise' invasions and persecutions. There is certainly evidence the Pheonicians had some barbaric customs but so too did their conquerors in whose society is was acceptable to abandon unwanted babies on rubbish heaps. But to call them 'devil worshippers' is in my opinion wrong; they merely worshipped a god which failed them and was ultimately subsumed into the 'devil' amalgam..............in my opinion 😉

Or the saudi regime?

Are they to blame

A terrific post TT. I love history it's one of my favourite interest subjects. It only becomes a pain when we can't treat it as such, and instead, use it as a code for living.

I think you have misinterpreted my point here. I contend that the Jewish Monotheistic belief system enabled the Jewish regime to exercise greater control of a unified populace in what was a region of great strategic and economic significance in the ancient world. The Romans experienced this and were inspired by it.
This is a logical interpretation of the recorded data. Your interpretation may well differ but that's your Bobby Brown.

1920px-SeidenstrasseGMT.JPG

You will see Gaza identified as a hub in the above 'psuedomap' 😊
Judaism is a Monotheistic belief system which generated considerable power for the Sanhedrin in service of the monarch. The extent of the resulting social control was evidenced in the resistance and suicides recounted in the chronicles of the Flavian Campaign. I would contend that it is incorrect to call the Phoenicians 'devil worshippers' as their belief system was 'demonised' by their conquerors as part of the campaign of cultural genocide. Recent history has shown the continuous historical theme of misinformation, lies and propaganda being used to 'legitimise' invasions and persecutions. There is certainly evidence the Pheonicians had some barbaric customs but so too did their conquerors in whose society is was acceptable to abandon unwanted babies on rubbish heaps. But to call them 'devil worshippers' is in my opinion wrong; they merely worshipped a god which failed them and was ultimately subsumed into the 'devil' amalgam..............in my opinion 😉
gaza was not part of judah
judah only had a king after montheism had been practised for many centuries

abraham was not a king and had no sanhedrin

israel and judah only had 3 kings who ruled both

israel was at war with judah for majority of its old existence

gaza was never part of israel or judah to my knowledge

joppa tyre sidon were all non monotheistic cities controlling trade routes as was gaza in ancient world

sanhedrin was post babylonian exile who were not monotheistic either

so this bit you hold onto montheism makes no sense?

still cant understand your conclusions based on your own evidense

I think you have misinterpreted my point here. I contend that the Jewish Monotheistic belief system enabled the Jewish regime to exercise greater control of a unified populace in what was a region of great strategic and economic significance in the ancient world. The Romans experienced this and were inspired by it.
This is a logical interpretation of the recorded data. Your interpretation may well differ but that's your Bobby Brown.
the romans were that inpired they smashed their temple and executed anyone who refused to worship caesar as god incarnate?

it was middle of 300s after temple hebrewism had been obliterated by rome that the christians were no longer persecuted by these inspired romans often fed to lions or crucified or worse if they didnt stop being monotheistic

so how you conclude romans were inpired by judaism is beyond me?

I apologise if I'm being a complete pain in the arse here 26, but I kind of get the feeling you enjoy reading much the same stuff as I do . You may already have read them, but Peter Frankopan's Silk Road and Tim Marshal's power of geography are simply terrific reads.

I apologise if I'm being a complete pain in the arse here 26, but I kind of get the feeling you enjoy reading much the same stuff as I do . You may already have read them, but Peter Frankopan's Silk Road and Tim Marshal's power of geography are simply terrific reads.
No apologies necessary cara. I've always loved history but alas I've gotten very lazy about reading and have several unfinished/started books here to get through. I haven't read either of the above and most appreciate the recommendations.

No apologies necessary cara. I've always loved history but alas I've gotten very lazy about reading and have several unfinished/started books here to get through. I haven't read either of the above and most appreciate the recommendations.
We can blame The Noise it allows us to read AND get a bit of interaction!

Members online

Latest posts

Back