The Holocaust

the romans were that inpired they smashed their temple and executed anyone who refused to worship caesar as god incarnate?

it was middle of 300s after temple hebrewism had been obliterated by rome that the christians were no longer persecuted by these inspired romans often fed to lions or crucified or worse if they didnt stop being monotheistic

so how you conclude romans were inpired by judaism is beyond me?
Caesar’s Messiah is a 2005 book by Joseph Atwill which contends that the new testament was actually written by the Flavians but the known fact is they adopted Josephus as their chronicler. This is a period of limited historical data and considerable contention and something upon which we should perhaps agree to disagree rather than digressing into a pointless argument which will be no fun for the rest of the forum's membership.

gaza was not part of judah
Gaza was certainly part of Judea which was unified under the common, Monotheistic Jewish belief system at the time of both the new testament stories and the Flavian conquest. This is the time-frame I'm referring to. Hope that clears up any confusion.

map_of_ancient_roman_judea.jpg

Caesar’s Messiah is a 2005 book by Joseph Atwill which contends that the new testament was actually written by the Flavians but the known fact is they adopted Josephus as their chronicler. This is a period of limited historical data and considerable contention and something upon which we should perhaps agree to disagree rather than digressing into a pointless argument which will be no fun for the rest of the forum's membership.
there are plethora of historical evidence all reliable to find the truth of what you hold

joe atwill

ill look him up

but i think youll will find he is a bit like dubay and the flat earth people

jumble up pile of non historical stuff then make wild claims unsupported by their theory then claim its what the real historian do too so its just as valid

the naziis had a whole team of guys making weird claims based on myths

monotheism is not related to trade

none of any of your arguments so far have been persuasive

but ill look into atwill

Gaza was certainly part of Judea which was unified under the common, Monotheistic Jewish belief system at the time of both the new testament stories and the Flavian conquest. This is the time-frame I'm referring to. Hope that clears up any confusion.

map_of_ancient_roman_judea.jpg
i can assure you they were all independent city states

gaza may well have fallen into a roman region named territory for census, it was conquered by king david and perhaps under solomon controlled by the king of all isreal but the whole region splintered into factions

israel was 12 tribes

judah was 1 then 2 when it joiined with benjamin

israel was 10 then 9 states north of judah

ahab was famous king of israel with wife jezebel and they were polytheistic

most of kings of judah were polytheistic

israel was at war with judah from end of solomon reign to exile 1

the worship of dagon was promenint in gaza

baal and ashterorth in the phoenician city states

and most of the arabs worshipedd their own different deities

it was mostly monotheistic untill the kings appeared

the judges prior to kings who were both judges and prophets unified the isreal better than kings ever did

but the temple only appeared during solomon reign

and after solomon it splintered into kin v kin tribe v tribe

solomon gave king hiram of tyre Phoenician lots of land in upper regions of his kingdo iin exchange for building his temple and it created civil war with jeroboam going up againgst solomons son reheboam

to create two opposing camps

israel and judah

most kings of israel after solomon were polytheistic?

huge portion of kings of judah were polytheistic and asherah pole worshippers

the prophets and small bands remained monotheistic but majority of region were polytheistic especially the aristocracy

Last edited:
i can assure you they were all independent city states

gaza may well have fallen into a roman region named territory for census, it was conquered by king david and perhaps under solomon controlled by the king of all isreal but the whole region splintered into factions

israel was 12 tribes

judah was 1 then 2 when it joiined with benjamin

israel was 10 then 9 states north of judah

ahab was famous king of israel with wife jezebel and they were polytheistic

most of kings of judah were polytheistic

israel was at war with judah from end of solomon reign to exile 1

the worship of dagon was promenint in gaza

baal and ashterorth in the phoenician city states

and most of the arabs worshipedd their own different deities
As previously stated I suggest we agree to differ as we are set in our interpretations and I see little point in us further monopolising this thread.

Just to lighten things a touch, did you know the Boney M song, By The Rivers of Babylon, was inspired by the 12 lost tribes of Israel myth . Well, in truth there are many who believe it to be true. History is just that. HISTORY. When it becomes baggage,THEN it becomes a bore.

Just to lighten things a touch, did you know the Boney M song, By The Rivers of Babylon, was inspired by the 12 lost tribes of Israel myth . Well, in truth there are many who believe it to be true. History is just that. HISTORY. When it becomes baggage,THEN it becomes a bore.
There's also a belief that the Tuatha Dé Danann (pre-Celtic settlers in Ireland) were the lost Israeli Tribe Of Dan and the Stone Of Scone was the biblical 'Pillow Of Jacob' but beliefs are just that and history is often little more than the residual propaganda of the victors.

it seems atwill is a dotcom businessman with no serious historians backing his weird claims

some even call him a fraud

And indeed some, myself included, would contend that religion is a fraud. This is not a point-scoring exercise on my part as I know you have very different opinions to me and you have as much right to your opinions as I have to mine.
Shall we just agree to differ and move on?

And indeed some, myself included, would contend that religion is a fraud. This is not a point-scoring exercise on my part as I know you have very different opinions to me and you have as much right to your opinions as I have to mine.
Shall we just agree to differ and move on?
Im not point scoring im interested in your theories and how you formulate them.

It would appear to be no different to the nazi style propaganda fueled as border science

You keep making bold claims then referencing non authorative resources as good factual base

you made point that monotheism is silk road related and hold that point still i presume

but rather than admit its based on psuedoscientific assertions of cherry picked non recognised unrobust claims you maintain its everybody else who does not hold your claims as valid that are antagonistic

i havent made any bold claims but i do reserve the right to question bold claims i dont think have any veracity

strange you dont want to get to the truth on the topic almost as if you might enjoy formulating myths then calling them foundations of true scholoarly work

while claiming real scholarly works are frauds with no references when in fact they have multitude of references to debunk most of atwills claims

but you chose atwill version even though it really has no foundations that support it?

just strange?

truth is the lie

any old shite is good enough if you want it to be true

its a very sevco way of thinking dont you think?

Im not point scoring im interested in your theories and how you formulate them.

It would appear to be no different to the nazi style propaganda fueled as border science

You keep making bold claims then referencing non authorative resources as good factual base

you made point that monotheism is silk road related and hold that point still i presume

but rather than admit its based on psuedoscientific assertions of cherry picked non recognised unrobust claims you maintain its everybody else who does not hold your claims as valid that are antagonistic

i havent made any bold claims but i do reserve the right to question bold claims i dont think have any veracity

strange you dont want to get to the truth on the topic almost as if you might enjoy formulating myths then calling them foundations of true scholoarly work

while claiming real scholarly works are frauds with no references when in fact they have multitude of references to debunk most of atwills claims

but you chose atwill version even though it really has no foundations that support it?

just strange?

truth is the lie

any old shite is good enough if you want it to be true

its a very sevco way of thinking dont you think?
I agree to differ with you. Should you wish to further interest yourself in my theories then by all means send a PM. I will have no further engagement on this thread as it would be to the detriment of the thread, forum and everyone else's experience of same.

I agree to differ with you. Should you wish to further interest yourself in my theories then by all means send a PM. I will have no further engagement on this thread as it would be to the detriment of the thread, forum and everyone else's experience of same.
its your claims mate

its you who decided they were material enough to back

im quite happy to move on

monotheism is not silk road related and sevco is not rangers

the romans were that inpired they smashed their temple and executed anyone who refused to worship caesar as god incarnate?

it was middle of 300s after temple hebrewism had been obliterated by rome that the christians were no longer persecuted by these inspired romans often fed to lions or crucified or worse if they didnt stop being monotheistic

so how you conclude romans were inpired by judaism is beyond me?
What have the Romans ever done for us

exactly its an internationally created problem

a fallout of ww1 and who pays for the mess

then ww2 and deciding the nazi solution and blame culture was evil and pseudo science inspired
I think many of the worlds problems are caused by various empires drawing up borders with no thought to the populations that lived there so we end up with artificial divisions between various cultures and conflicting cultures being forced together instead of them being left to fight it out and borders being formed naturally so we end up with animosity between peoples being passed down for hundreds of years

Don't go back to arguing lads just because you see things differently. Your posts are very educational but readers won't benefit if it goes downhill.
Keep up the good work. 🍀
Well said Shammy
Both sides of discussions are helpful
But, it seems as though there will never be an intersection of minds on certain subjects, it also does nothing to enlighten me, as a Godless heathen, who does not pay homage to any sort of deity
I loved history & geography when I was in school, loved reading about the Roman legions, Vikings, Mesopotamians etc
I watched the TIMELINE videos with interest, thank you to whomever posted them, I believe it was 26+
There's a NETFLIX documentary on a death camp nazi Jon Demjanjuk, who was exposed and deported from the US, to Germany where he was jailed
He died in prison, before his trial could take place, which means 'technically' he was innocent, but survivors were confident they had got the man responsible for at least 29,000 deaths in the camps he worked at
Here's a short clip of the man known as Ivan the Terrible
RIP to those who perished in those camps

Last edited:
Back