The Huns are revolting part 2

Morelos will have to cover the bill
The only talk of any team coming in for Tav was Newcastle owned by Mr Mike Ashley.
I can't see Mike Ashley handing them £6 million quid so they can hand it straight back to him and pay the compensation with his own money.
Looking at his business model he'll demand the compensation, bankrupt them and then take Tav for nothing.
Win win for him

He would want something to show for his money. Can you imagine the grief he would get off the Toon fans if he bought an absolute fanny who can’t defend?

No way would he pay £6m for that berk.

Serious question Mr Duffy, can they survive this without going into administration? I think this puts them in real danger, would love to be a fly on the wall in the next boardroom meeting at Close(down) brothers???
Ah'll believe it when ah see it,ah've watched they lyin,cheatin,entitled scum bastarts get away wi phuqin murder fur over 50 years,the wan shinin light is this was decided in engerlund, no' oor wee corrupt country,jist stand by fur the "appeals" fae they squirmin filth phux!

Last edited:
Ah'll believe it when ah see it,ah've watched they lyin,cheatin,entitled scum bastarts get away wi phuqin murder fur over 50 years,the wan shinin light is this was decided in engerlund, no' oor wee corrupt country,jist stand by fur the "appeals" fae they squirmin filth phux!

They can’t appeal it. And even if they could this increases their costs by another couple of million.

It’s times like these that I lament my hatred of popcorn,

The easdales had a strategy to get them stable and sustainable.....but NAW! We want Dave! He's now put them in a whole world of shite! Hummel, elite, SD, all gonna look for there pound of flesh...honest to God how more can you Fuck a club up! Absolutely love the guy! Magic.and it's all self inflicted!
???
But there CEO was on the telly last nite sayin ther was more funds for slippy tae buy more players WTF

Members online

Latest posts

Back