The Huns are revolting part 2

I've read that document carefully and its a slam dunk for SDI. The judge simply does not believe the words of the Rangers apologists. This is a multi-million pound iceberg that has now struck. Mike Ashley is no fool and knows he has to get his money before the music suddenly stops. This could all come to a liquidation in just a few weeks.

Is anyone else just sick watching, reading and hearing about this court case? Every time you switch on the telly or radio, or pick up a newspaper (aye right) it is just wall-to-wall media coverage of this. On the news, tv specials, every sports, financial and law expert constantly giving their opinions on the impact of this case.

Don't they know that the Unhinged Kingdom are gearing up for a disasterous no-deal Brexit, the Tories are about to inflict an inbred buffoon onto us a Prime Minister, or even it was recently the 50th anniversary of the moon landing - all of which you may have missed due to the mainstream Scottish media's obsession with reporting on this trial in all it's minutest detail! ;)

(I always thought that sarcasm was the highest form of wit!)

Seriously though, I know that Phil MacG has had a lot of critics on here but he has been one of the few sources to be able to follow (follow) the hilarious shenanigans of this court case, so for that I thank him.

Last edited:
Just a wee look on FF, I must say "Thur not taking it well" some of the deluded fcukwits are blaming the legal team, some wanting direct action against SD. But none are blaming DK, they see him as "The Messiah who will lead The Peepul to the promised land & 55"

Close Brothers lawyers will be getting twitchy.

See their pain & laugh like fcvk ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
There's even some of them blaming Dermot Desmond FFS!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is anyone else just sick watching, reading and hearing about this court case? Every time you switch on the telly or radio, or pick up a newspaper (aye right) it is just wall-to-wall media coverage of this. On the news, tv specials, every sports, financial and law expert constantly giving their opinions on the impact of this case.

Don't they know that the Unhinged Kingdom are gearing up for a disasterous no-deal Brexit, the Tories are about to inflict an inbred buffoon onto us a Prime Minister, or even it was recently the 50th anniversary of the moon landing - all of which you may have missed due to the mainstream Scottish media's obsession with reporting on this trial in all it's minutest detail! ;)

(I always though that sarcasm was the highest form of wit!)

Seriously though, I know that Phil MacG has had a lot of critics on here but he has been one of the few sources to be able to follow (follow) the hilarious shenanigans of this court case, so for that I thank him.
I think the full quote is 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...but the highest form of intelligence' Will be completely lost on the dignified masses (they won't like that word) :cool:

(I always though that sarcasm was the highest form of wit!)

nice one BB!

Is that the Peeeeeeeple fcuked then. Oh I do hope so..... but then I thought that the last time...... and then the rise of the zombies and the club formerly known as. I can see every ludge member on the street wie their collection tins and whose te say another orange tinted millionaire wont come forward te save the day. Every time they look like their sinking into their own filth some arsehole throws them a rope. I’ll believe it when it happens and the sooner the better

I've read that document carefully and its a slam dunk for SDI. The judge simply does not believe the words of the Rangers apologists. This is a multi-million pound iceberg that has now struck. Mike Ashley is no fool and knows he has to get his money before the music suddenly stops. This could all come to a liquidation in just a few weeks.
You big tease ;):ROFLMAO:

No way are they fecked, the big brains on folly folly are already on the case, 'buy more shares' 'sell dartboards with Ashley's face on it, even Newcastle fans will buy them' these are just 2 of the more sensible ideas coming out of the zombies minds.
I'm really getting worried now, I feel we are on the verge of collapsing like a deck of cards.

Is that the Peeeeeeeple fcuked then. Oh I do hope so..... but then I thought that the last time...... and then the rise of the zombies and the club formerly known as. I can see every ludge member on the street wie their collection tins and whose te say another orange tinted millionaire wont come forward te save the day. Every time they look like their sinking into their own filth some arsehole throws them a rope. I’ll believe it when it happens and the sooner the better
same here Gg,the scum are like cockroaches,ye never get them all,but ah'm lovin their pain!!!!

A great read, thanks to Phil, but for me, the best line is when; in summing up the QC states:

"Those rights were not only not offered to them but Rangers, through Mr Blair,
untruthfully asserted that Hummel had not been granted any Offered Rights and did
not provide SDIR with a copy of the Elite/Hummel Agreement."

(Page 25; section 87 (relief); Line 4.)

Its in HIS name ...Mr Bliar....(Blair, Bliar.... ok ok, what's the difference)

Lies, Lies, Lies, ......never stopped lying....still lying.....Sevco Rangers, the Liars Extraordinaires...

From The 1872 LIARS.......to the Brand new club....May 2012.....LIARS.....
Rangers (IL)/Sevco....."THE WORLDS MOST EMBARRASSING KLUB(s)".......

It REALLY is Ha Ha Ha all the way.

I've just got to stop laughing..........

Tav and Morelos should cover the bill 5 mill???

Morelos will have to cover the bill
The only talk of any team coming in for Tav was Newcastle owned by Mr Mike Ashley.
I can't see Mike Ashley handing them £6 million quid so they can hand it straight back to him and pay the compensation with his own money.
Looking at his business model he'll demand the compensation, bankrupt them and then take Tav for nothing.
Win win for him

Back