The huns got beat.....All comments Here

:cool:

Steven Gerrard called the midweek meeting with Malmo "possibly the biggest game we've had together". But his Rangers side go into the Champions League qualifier with doubt in their minds.

Last season's runaway Scottish champions lost for the first time in 41 league games on Saturday, failing even to score against Dundee United at Tannadice. It was the first time they had been left pointless since defeat by Hamilton Academical in early March 2020.
It meant Rangers fell 16 games short of equalling the run set by Brendan Rodgers' Celtic in 2017, but their more pressing concern is finding form in time to overturn a 2-1 third round qualifying first leg defeat when the Swedish champions arrive at Ibrox on Tuesday.

Are two defeats in five days just a minor blip, or do Rangers have cause for concern?

:cool:

Steven Gerrard called the midweek meeting with Malmo "possibly the biggest game we've had together". But his Rangers side go into the Champions League qualifier with doubt in their minds.

Last season's runaway Scottish champions lost for the first time in 41 league games on Saturday, failing even to score against Dundee United at Tannadice. It was the first time they had been left pointless since defeat by Hamilton Academical in early March 2020.
It meant Rangers fell 16 games short of equalling the run set by Brendan Rodgers' Celtic in 2017, but their more pressing concern is finding form in time to overturn a 2-1 third round qualifying first leg defeat when the Swedish champions arrive at Ibrox on Tuesday.

Are two defeats in five days just a minor blip, or do Rangers have cause for concern?
"Last season's runaway Scottish champions lost for the first time in 41 league games on Saturday, failing even to score against Dundee United at Tannadice."

There is 38 games in a season and yesterday was the huns second game of the new campaign, that would be 40 games,

"It meant Rangers fell 16 games short of equalling the run set by Brendan Rodgers' Celtic in 2017,"

FFS,they won 39 and 16 more would be 55 and not the 69 set by Rodgers.

The huns totally froze, canā€™t play in front of a crowd, tav-pen said so himself, they excelled in the freak atmosphere of the training cup, theyā€™ll be praying for another vaccine suppressant variant to cause a 4th wave so they ban all fans again from the stadiumsā€¦ā€¦.ā€but, but, I donā€™t like it, theyā€™re shouting hings at me, an calling me names ā€œ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Only seen the last half hour and apparently Dun Utd played a lot better in the 1st half, got to say I was impressed with what I did see. Ok at that stage the hun were trying to get back into it and had more possession but when Utd had the ball they still pushed forward, like the goal scorer too, one worth watching.

the biggest problem for sevco yesterday SUPPORTERS they could see and react to the refs decisions,if you saw the refs reaction when he booked Gaulstone he stopped short of apologiesing but his body language said it all
Even better when we Fuk them on the 29th m8, they'll be knocking Fuk oot each other while the UK watches on! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. Of course it'll be those Crafty Celik Fans disguised as Sevconians that started it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Members online

Latest posts

Back