The huns got beat.....All comments Here

See Keith Jackson in his rag going on about Barcelona and financial fair play, has this guy live in the real world, theirs a club within touching distance of where he stays, 80mill losses, constant share issues, or the selling of confetti, whichever you prefer and constant loans, no direct bank avenue, etc etc, get a reality check Jackson, report what's on your doorstep

See Keith Jackson in his rag going on about Barcelona and financial fair play, has this guy live in the real world, theirs a club within touching distance of where he stays, 80mill losses, constant share issues, or the selling of confetti, whichever you prefer and constant loans, no direct bank avenue, etc etc, get a reality check Jackson, report what's on your doorstep

Remove Barcelona insert Celtic.
You see for the Hun's and Hun media it's not going to plan.

Your Hun wouldn't know fair play financial or otherwise if it hit them over the head with a fair play bottle in Georges Square.
They still think it was perfectly acceptable to fiddle everything going so they could win 9 in a row.
They'll refer to themselves as the Queens 11 and will tell you she has a picture of their team in the Palace bogs while failing to mention it was their Queens HMRC that came after them and killed them off.
Last year they threw everything they could at stopping 10 in a row
Now they can't afford to change a lightbulb down at the Govan Shithouse with out a share issue.
Meanwhile over in Tim's Ville things aren't going to their plan

We missed out on Eddie Howe and the best we could get was an Australian who didn't know anything about football
He couldn't even find Europe on a map
We would have to sell the team for a pittance and wouldn't be able to replace anyone.
Fat Alfie would go for £500,000,000 and Scotland's Greatest Manager would sign Messi Neymar Jnr and Ronaldo who in fairness still wouldn't be as good as El Gruffalo.
French Eddie would go for 10p and nobody would spend more hat 15p on Ajer
Once French Eddie went we wouldn't be able to score a goal and would be lucky to finish in the top half of the league.

But wait the plan isn't going that well.
Plan B seems to be working for us.
Ajer went for £13 Million a figure they can't get their heads round it must be 20p with "add ons"
The Manager clearly knows how to play football and how his team should play football
The board have backed him with cash
He's brought a couple of players in who've come from nowhere and currently are the most exciting things to hit Scottish football since Larsson asked "Where the fucks Glasgow"

Their tame officials got the a win for Hearts
2 games and 10 goals later
The manager is still talking about more signings a squad in depth.

They've signed nobody of the quality we have

They could well be out of the Champions League by Wednesday Morning

Now all of a sudden there's a east end wind blowing
Celtic are spending millions while the Worlds "most successful club" can't afford fuck all
This could be the year to wreck all their lies and other crap, 150 years old aye right ye fucking are

Now they have no money to spend they start bleating about financial fair play.
Trouble is their that thick that they can't see that it will be them that has to sell everything to balance the books not us.

Last edited:
Remove Barcelona insert Celtic.
You see for the Hun's and Hun media it's not going to plan.

Your Hun wouldn't know fair play financial or otherwise if it hit them over the head with a fair play bottle in Georges Square.
They still think it was perfectly acceptable to fiddle everything going so they could win 9 in a row.
They'll refer to themselves as the Queens 11 and will tell you she has a picture of their team in the Palace bogs while failing to mention it was their Queens HMRC that came after them and killed them off.
Last year they threw everything they could at stopping 10 in a row
Now they can't afford to change a lightbulb down at the Govan Shithouse with out a share issue.
Meanwhile over in Tim's Ville things aren't going to their plan

We missed out on Eddie Howe and the best we could get was an Australian who didn't know anything about football
He couldn't even find Europe on a map
We would have to sell the team for a pittance and wouldn't be able to replace anyone.
Fat Alfie would go for £500,000,000 and Scotland's Greatest Manager would sign Messi Neymar Jnr and Ronaldo who in fairness still wouldn't be as good as El Gruffalo.
French Eddie would go for 10p and nobody would spend more hat 15p on Ajer
Once French Eddie went we wouldn't be able to score a goal and would be lucky to finish in the top half of the league.

But wait the plan isn't going that well.
Plan B seems to be working for us.
Ajer went for £13 Million a figure they can't get their heads round it must be 20p with "add ons"
The Manager clearly knows how to play football and how his team should play football
The board have backed him with cash
He's brought a couple of players in who've come from nowhere and currently are the most exciting things to hit Scottish football since Larsson asked "Where the fucks Glasgow"

Their tame officials got the a win for Hearts
2 games and 10 goals later
The manager is still talking about more signings a squad in depth.

They've signed nobody of the quality we have

They could well be out of the Champions League by Wednesday Morning

Now all of a sudden there's a east end wind blowing
Celtic are spending millions while the Worlds "most successful club" can't afford fuck all
This could be the year to wreck all their lies and other crap, 150 years old aye right ye fucking are

Now they have no money to spend they start bleating about financial fair play.
Trouble is their that thick that they can't see that it will be them that has to sell everything to balance the books not us.
Talking about signings, that big lump Lundstrum, that they got for nothing is worse than a man short.
Meanwhile on the green side of town "GO -GO" Furuhashi will rip them a new one. Our new Bhoy has got his afterburner working and seems to on the same wavelength as Corpus and Abada.
Get our backline sorted and if James McCarthy can provide a bit of bite in the middle of the park ( can we afford to drop anybody) and the Dark Forces are gonna need to buy a telescope to find us.
isn't optimism feckin wonderful!!😁😁😁😁😁

I think in tough circumstances it's looking like the rebuilds coming together nicely so far swe wit the new defenders are like but all shud be fine 😁 while as said above the hun fucks are left wondering WTF🤔🤣 HH

I might drop Eddie Howe a thank you note
I don't think we would be looking at such an exciting rebuild under him.
We certainly wouldn't be looking further afield than a couple of ex Bournemouth players.
I think not only will big Ang do the job but he will open up new markets and bring some real talent into the team

I don't think he'll be frightened to tell the board about who he want's and won't be fobbed off by some cheapo loans or buys.

I might drop Eddie Howe a thank you note
I don't think we would be looking at such an exciting rebuild under him.
We certainly wouldn't be looking further afield than a couple of ex Bournemouth players.
I think not only will big Ang do the job but he will open up new markets and bring some real talent into the team

I don't think he'll be frightened to tell the board about who he want's and won't be fobbed off by some cheapo loans or buys.
I wisnae happy at losing out on howe at first till I heard about his backroom team pish then I knew we dodged a bullet but wits happening the now under ange it's been an eye opener for alot of us its thankfully looking like the rite man was finally appointed HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back