The hush is deafening

I don't think it was jus ta couple of daft fans mate if it was just a spur of the moment drunken madness thing we wid have found out about it by now winter theres got to be more to it than a couple of neds
Yip more to it than a couple of neds of that's got to be
Its on a country road, if they know the area they could have came in the back Rd from Waterfoot /Eaglesham and it would be hard to get them on camera, most cameras are focused on the houses round about there and very few on the actual road. But I agree something stinks about the whole thing.

Just glad no one was seriously injured or worse.
Are you talking of the country road that runs from the back of carmunnock to eagleasham/busby? Last time I was on that death trap they had the occasional lights come on . I'm hoping you weren't talking about ed Sheeran and his poxy country road song😂😂

Last edited:
Yip more to it than a couple of neds of that's got to be
Are you talking of the country road that runs from the back of carmunnock to eagleasham/busby? Last time I was on that death trap they had the occasional lights come on . I'm hoping you weren't talking about ed Sheeran and his poxy country road tour in 😂😂
No Winter different road, I'm talking about the Thorntonhall to Waterfoot road.

No Winter different road, I'm talking about the Thorntonhall to Waterfoot road.
Been a fair while since I've been out that way tbh 50 so long in fact that the carmunnock bypass was just about complete so easily 20 plus years ago ( offt feeling auld this conversation is making me feel aulder ) but it's not how auld you feel it's how auld the body is you're feeling or words to that effect Im too auld tae remember the words 😂 don't know why im laughing what was I writing again what was I saying there here wait a minute where am I? Oh thank the lord I'm with friends on my favourite tinternet corner 🙄

Rumoured at the time, that gangsters are involved in “managing” football players, due to the vast sums of money involved, see the dalglish/barnes signing of rafiel shite and countless strange signing made and sold by the Huns, especially during the sourness/Murry era, George Graham and harry rednap rumoured to be “at” it too
Thats a fairly good shout and would make sense that this story goes away quickly and quietly , considering PL, DD and the board of Celtic FC with all of their collective influences and contacts here and abroad I'd not be surprised if between them they could find shergar if they wanted but not the guy giving the finger to the camera seems like they dont want this going any further

Back