The LOSERS Thread

From CQN

Hmmmmm?

THEORIGINALSADIESBHOY on 19TH MAY 2022 12:31 PM
MadMitch

You have posted several times about your suspicions regarding the physiques of the Rangers players. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I’ve been saying the same to my family and mates for over a year.

When I look at the change in physique of the likes of Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Kent, Kamara from what they looked like a couple of seasons ago, I find it difficult to believe that the transformation came about solely due to weightlifting and exercise.

The rage you often see on McGregor’s face too when a forward comes too close too him when challenging for a ball also makes me wonder.

It reminds me of the behaviour of Maradona at the World Cup he was expelled from.

It would be easy for them to get away with doping. No one would pull them up for it. They were the only club in world football that completely avoided covid.

I had to laugh at the BBC in England reporting of the match today. Going on about one of their biggest matches in their history..not been in a European final since....blah blah blah. Talking like they are the same club. Then in the same fucking story they had this gem..."since the club went into administration, then liquidation".....first of all, BBC England must have not got the memo about not using the L word, and secondly....how in gods name can you go on about a club as if its over 100 years old, as if this club is the same club that played in Manchester and in the same fucking story say they went into liquidation!!!
In fairness Lubo, the fat lassie with dyed blond hair mentioned liquidation.

From CQN

Hmmmmm?

THEORIGINALSADIESBHOY on 19TH MAY 2022 12:31 PM
MadMitch

You have posted several times about your suspicions regarding the physiques of the Rangers players. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I’ve been saying the same to my family and mates for over a year.

When I look at the change in physique of the likes of Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Kent, Kamara from what they looked like a couple of seasons ago, I find it difficult to believe that the transformation came about solely due to weightlifting and exercise.

The rage you often see on McGregor’s face too when a forward comes too close too him when challenging for a ball also makes me wonder.

It reminds me of the behaviour of Maradona at the World Cup he was expelled from.
An embarassing comment imo.What a load of shite

"Depends if the board decide to spend it.

We also run at a loss and have done for a decade. That money doesn’t just disappear.

It’s been a good run, it returned more revenue than expected, but we won’t spunk £10m+ in the summer."

A comment on a thread on fester fester regarding next seasons tranfer budget...

Poster is a character called Crouchy.....could they have an infiltrator??? 🤣🤣 Actually speaking the truth about the loss running club/company!! I didn't read on as I was starting to feel a bit sick being on there. Just went for the hun tears!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back