The LOSERS Thread

So I've just woke up to this 😁😁
I'm hospital just now folks. Been posting since Sunday from my hospital bed. Developed sepsis through a cut I got at work. Not one single IV of paracetamol or antibiotics has made me feel as alive or awake as waking up to this thread this morning. I fell asleep when the match ended at 1-1!!!!
Today is going to be a great day!!
Any new on how Glasgow or Seville coped last night with a horde of angry huns....or did they all slink of home with their tales between their legs??

And could this be the final nail in the coffin for sevco?? I know it won't kill them, the dead can't die, but will it send them to the levels of Ross County and St mirren?? Will there be a fire sale of their players to keep the lights on?? Its going to be a great summer folks. Much ice cream with a side of jelly will be had 😁😁😁
Naw yir no getting the Boax I want to see the wee scratch.
Jeso Lubo sorry to hear that now nae Moaning at the Docs especially if Needles are involved dae what the nurses tell yi
And Ffs get well soon bud
Mon the 📦
Mon the 🧝‍♀️
Mon the Lubo 👏👏👏
get better ❤️‍🩹

HH Lubo

So I've just woke up to this 😁😁
I'm hospital just now folks. Been posting since Sunday from my hospital bed. Developed sepsis through a cut I got at work. Not one single IV of paracetamol or antibiotics has made me feel as alive or awake as waking up to this thread this morning. I fell asleep when the match ended at 1-1!!!!
Today is going to be a great day!!
Any new on how Glasgow or Seville coped last night with a horde of angry huns....or did they all slink of home with their tales between their legs??

And could this be the final nail in the coffin for sevco?? I know it won't kill them, the dead can't die, but will it send them to the levels of Ross County and St mirren?? Will there be a fire sale of their players to keep the lights on?? Its going to be a great summer folks. Much ice cream with a side of jelly will be had 😁😁😁
HH Lubo my man
Hope you are out of there and at home with your family soon
Yes, the sun is shining brighter this morning
I just received this from a mate, it will brighten your day even more
Stay safe and best wishes for a speedy recovery

YNWA

Think your reading to much into it ,everyone thought that about Raheem sterling when pep took over think you might find the answer here

I thought it was an interesting observation worth discussion from a Bhoy on CQN.

When it comes to the huns, I wouldn’t put anything past them.....as most of us know, cheating and gaining any sort of nefarious advantage is historically in their DNA after all.

As for moreorless and Columbian marching powder, I’m sure there is nothing at play there either...

Back