THE MINISTER FOR COCAINE

He has a face I would never tire of skelping.,I don’t have a problem with people taking drugs. The drug war is farcical and should be halted. But, when he takes a government post that seeks to punish others for doing the same, that’s not on.

He’s a Tory bastard. I hate all Tory bastards. It’s the way I roll.
Glasgow council leader Stephen Purcell admits cocaine use

Glasgow council leader Stephen Purcell admits cocaine use

I interviewed him once. Guy had issues but never tried to get other people with drug issues the jail. That’s the difference. I said I don’t care about people taking drugs or have time for sanctimonious Cunts who get fucked out their nuts on alcohol whilst smoking getting all moralistic about drugs they don’t use.

Drugs by the way, that kill hundreds of thousands more than any illegal one you care to mention.

Legalise all drugs and use the money saved fighting a lost war to provide support to those who need it.

I interviewed him once. Guy had issues but never tried to get other people with drug issues the jail. That’s the difference. I said I don’t care about people taking drugs or have time for sanctimonious Cunts who get fucked out their nuts on alcohol whilst smoking getting all moralistic about drugs they don’t use.

Drugs by the way, that kill hundreds of thousands more than any illegal one you care to mention.

Legalise all drugs and use the money saved fighting a lost war to provide support to those who need it.
Thing is he was turning a blind eye to dealing or his habit, was under the control of the usual suspects in Glasgow, when caught cried blackmail, peoples sons and daughters died in Glasgow whilst a councilor was taking bungs and coke, no sympathy same rat different guise.

Just saw on the news that Michael Gove has admitted to using cocaine 20 years ago. Tut Tut.

Now if that doesn't put you youngsters off, I don't know what will.

Just say NAW. ???
superhun
images

Thing is he was turning a blind eye to dealing or his habit, was under the control of the usual suspects in Glasgow, when caught cried blackmail, peoples sons and daughters died in Glasgow whilst a councilor was taking bungs and coke, no sympathy same rat different guise.

Wasn’t his fault people were dying. Do you feel guilty when someone dies of drink related diseases or cancer?

Wasn’t his fault people were dying. Do you feel guilty when someone dies of drink related diseases or cancer?
Drink is legal, so i may have sympathy, but the gov allow it.
coke and blackmail is crime so a government minister should not be breaking the law and should not put himself in such a position that leads to a trust been broken, which he knows he is betrayng.

I said I don’t care about people taking drugs or have time for sanctimonious Cunts who get fucked out their nuts on alcohol whilst smoking getting all moralistic about drugs they don’t use.

(y)(y)
7713104-poor-and-drunk-man-lying-on-sidewalk-with-bottles-of-wine-near-trash-can.jpg

d bevvy
abusers r addicts as bad as cokeheids

Drink is legal, so i may have sympathy, but the gov allow it.
coke and blackmail is crime so a government minister should not be breaking the law and should not put himself in such a position that leads to a trust been broken, which he knows he is betrayng.[/QUO

Fuck the government. That doesn’t cover up the hypocrisy. Maybe the illegality of his drug if choice drive him to make bad choices to try and defend himself., if it wasn’t illegal he could get help like councillors who are alcoholics get.

He has a face I would never tire of skelping.,I don’t have a problem with people taking drugs. The drug war is farcical and should be halted. But, when he takes a government post that seeks to punish others for doing the same, that’s not on.

He’s a Tory bastard. I hate all Tory bastards. It’s the way I roll.
that confession should get him at least a trip to court. Not!

Looks like legalising alcohol works well.

If that guy had a needle in his arm he would be jailed. How’s that fair? It’s a physical and mental illness. Criminalising it only compounds the problem. It’s a public health issue. It only helps criminals make millions. They way they doctor the drug makes it more of an issue too. Infections that are caused by this cause the NHS millions.

If people have a problem with any drug, diverting the untold billions spent to help and educate us the answer. We cut drug cartels to their knees and nobody has to kill anybody to control it. The mafia in the US got to where they are by prohibition. It’s the same deal with other drugs. Alcohol is a bigger menace to social fabric that coke.

There is no hypocrsy if we go back to your claim earlier.
If a judge was to say that he once drove his car when young without a licence, does need to step down when judging a case of a driving without a licence case when it comes to court and his attention.
Grove and Cameron have admitted trying substances, they can if it was tried and then realised that they cannot do this ever when put in a position of trust, then of course they can enforce laws that deal with this stuff, but, if they are breaching the trust by taking coke and puff whilst in office and knowing tha actions of this then its hypocritical of them to do so and pass laws.

Legalising drugs does not stop the cartels from profiting. Anyone who understands addiction knows that there is never enough and addicts will still desire more, more from dealers. Just the same way they do now with Methadone. Originally that was intended to take the place of Heroin and users were supposed to be on reduction programmes but now it's just a top-up to what they can buy from dealers.

There is no hypocrsy if we go back to your claim earlier.
If a judge was to say that he once drove his car when young without a licence, does need to step down when judging a case of a driving without a licence case when it comes to court and his attention.
Grove and Cameron have admitted trying substances, they can if it was tried and then realised that they cannot do this ever when put in a position of trust, then of course they can enforce laws that deal with this stuff, but, if they are breaching the trust by taking coke and puff whilst in office and knowing tha actions of this then its hypocritical of them to do so and pass laws.

I did mention the hypocrisy as a problem, re read what I wrote. My issue is he could have been a bevvy merchant making life for his family but he wouldn’t need to confess to that. Why?

Legalising drugs does not stop the cartels from profiting. Anyone who understands addiction knows that there is never enough and addicts will still desire more, more from dealers. Just the same way they do now with Methadone. Originally that was intended to take the place of Heroin and users were supposed to be on reduction programmes but now it's just a top-up to what they can buy from dealers.

That has helped to halt the spread of HIV. It has reduced the people affected robbing to get what they need. Have you looked at the stats for countries who have legalised drugs you will see progress. Less addiction, less crime, income from taxes on puff etc.

Prohibition has never worked anywhere. And it never will.

That has helped to halt the spread of HIV. It has reduced the people affected robbing to get what they need. Have you looked at the stats for countries who have legalised drugs you will see progress. Less addiction, less crime, income from taxes on puff etc.

Prohibition has never worked anywhere. And it never will.

Prohibition has never worked anywhere.
And it never will.

It took down the racketeers who profited from the trade and required licences to sell it, it also took away the dangers of the stuff having no helath and safety laws to monitor its ingredients and safe use in production.

Booze is legal.

Why is it legal when it kills millions and causes great pain to millions? That’s my question. If E’s or heroin or coke killed as many what would the reaction be? So why not the same moral indignation? No consistency. Your drug is legal but should it be? And if it should why not all the others that cause a fraction of the problems as alcohol or tobacco?

Prohibition has never worked anywhere.
And it never will.

It took down the racketeers who profited from the trade and required licences to sell it, it also took away the dangers of the stuff having no helath and safety laws to monitor its ingredients and safe use in production.

Yes, but it made criminals billionaires. They still ran their clubs and diversified into drugs that were made illegal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back