The music tee shirt challenge

in real life, i'll wake up wearing the new Celtic top with the lettering on the back,
Worlds No
daddy
Love Sarah & Tammy

the weans wanted to get me a Celtic top for my birthday today/yesterday
apparently the letters cost more than the top
and i really canni leave the house wearing it :)

in real life, i'll wake up wearing the new Celtic top with the lettering on the back,
Worlds No
daddy
Love Sarah & Tammy

the weans wanted to get me a Celtic top for my birthday today/yesterday
apparently the letters cost more than the top
and i really canni leave the house wearing it :)
Belated happy birthday STG. I hope your wee lasses spoil you rotten for your big day. 🥳🎉🎂🍺

Belated happy birthday STG. I hope your wee lasses spoil you rotten for your big day. 🥳🎉🎂🍺
of fuck i said it, thanks BB for noticing what i didn't despite typing it.
45 years old, level 5's for the front 9 (golf term), just hope i get level 5's for the back 9..
(mind you i'm heavily insured against inflicting aother 11 days of national mourning if i check out before 75, if i die at 76 i'll be asking for VAR)

happiest thing today was both weans amazingly agreed and chose a chinese buffet in paisley for dinner. I don't drive so cost more to get there and back than the meal

buffets throw up odd things

wean no 1 covered chicken nuggets, chicken balls and chips in the chocolate fountain and loved it
wean no 2 had spring rolls, sausages and sushi dipped in vanilla ice cream

yet when daddy ate a mussel in black bean sauce they both screamed yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuccccchhhh

weans mean living the frank mcgarvey way of life..........
fuck knows what comes next and fuck trying to stop it or make sense of it it either

my youngest insisted on her mum getting me a Celtic lighter, when told Daddy stopped smoking a week ago, she of 5 years old insisted, 'we'll i can help him find things to set on fire'

of fuck i said it, thanks BB for noticing what i didn't despite typing it.
45 years old, level 5's for the front 9 (golf term), just hope i get level 5's for the back 9..
(mind you i'm heavily insured against inflicting aother 11 days of national mourning if i check out before 75, if i die at 76 i'll be asking for VAR)

happiest thing today was both weans amazingly agreed and chose a chinese buffet in paisley for dinner. I don't drive so cost more to get there and back than the meal

buffets throw up odd things

wean no 1 covered chicken nuggets, chicken balls and chips in the chocolate fountain and loved it
wean no 2 had spring rolls, sausages and sushi dipped in vanilla ice cream

yet when daddy ate a mussel in black bean sauce they both screamed yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuccccchhhh

weans mean living the frank mcgarvey way of life..........
fuck knows what comes next and fuck trying to stop it or make sense of it it either

my youngest insisted on her mum getting me a Celtic lighter, when told Daddy stopped smoking a week ago, she of 5 years old insisted, 'we'll i can help him find things to set on fire'
Ha ha. Bairns are brilliant. I was even older when we had our wee lass - there are a lot of great things about being an older parent, but not having so much energy is a drawback.

Enjoy your weekend. Personally I sm looking forward to the pre-match entertainment as the Classless One finally gets a square-go against Mr Left-Peg (assuming the coward shows up) outside the front door of MacDirmid Park!

Members online

Latest posts

Back